12.

It was hot, so very hot. I didn't even understand how this guy stood there in a three piece suit. Perhaps it was just me. The elevator was too small and I was having trouble breathing. He was looking concerned. I'm claustrophobic and he knew that. He had read the whole file on me. So I knew that he was trying to distract me from my fear when he slammed me against the elevator and kissed me on the mouth. I responded back.

There was a noise outside and DeewaniBhabhi stopped typing. He decided to check if anyone was outside. There was no one there. Writing semi-erotic stories had been a weird talent of his so she launched this blog. Who knew he would get 50,000 followers someday? But it was a secret, no one in this entire world knew that he was DeewaniBhabhi.

***

Raavi wanted to meet Shiva, and perhaps kiss him one more time. She knew he would be at the store at this time, so she went to meet him. Shiva was helping out kaka to unload the truck. Raavi was awestruck seeing Shiva. He was carrying these really heavy sacks on his shoulders. He was so strong!

Shiva noticed his chipkali standing afar and staring at him. So he decided to give her a little show. He took off his shirt and tied it around his waist. Raavi's eyes widened watching his biceps. She was practically drooling. Shiva smirked and got back to work.

Raavi's trance broke when the truck started and left. She had been standing here looking at him for more than 15 minutes now. She quickly followed him to the store. Kaka greeted her but she really wanted to be alone with Shiva.

"Kaka aap customer sambhalo. Main peeche Shiva ki help karti hi." Raavi said.

Raavi bit her lips as she saw his sweat glazed muscles. She went closer to him and wiped away the swear from his arms with her dupatta. He was staring at her with such intensity that made her blush. Shiva smirked.

"Yeh DeewaniBhabhi ke blog mein padha tha tune?"

"Shiva!" Raavi pouted. He was now teasing her. "DeewaniBhabhi kaha se aa gayi beech mein?"

"Kal Krish ko pucha tha maine." Shiva said.

"Tune Krish se pucha? Shiva maine usse promise kiya tha main kisi ko nahi bataungi." Raavi whined.

"Ae maami ki behen ki beti, sabko pata hai tere pet mein koi baat tikti nahi." Shiva smiled. "Usne mujhe dikhaya blog. Kaafi interesting hai." He started laughing.

"Has mat. Hum dono ki love story na unhi ki wajah se successful hui hai. Warna tujhe kaha se milti Somnath ki sabse khubsurat ladki? Woh mere mail ka reply nahi deti toh shayad main Dev se shaadi kar bhi leti."

"Aur main tujhe karne deta?" Shiva asked. "Waise kaunse mails ki baat kar rahi hai tu?"

Raavi was about to show him the mails, but then she stopped herself. DeewaniBhabhi's mail deserved some privacy and she didn't want him read everything she had written about him. It would only fuel his ego.

"Mails chorr. Dev se mere rishte ka kya?" She asked.

"Bol toh diya maami ko main tera boyfriend hu. Dhara di aur Gaumbi ko bhi bata denge."

Raavi squealed in joy and kissed his cheek. She'd never thought he'd accept this so easily, that too in front of everyone. Shiva grabbed her waist and pulled her in for a kiss. Her fingers tangled in his hair as she pulled him closer to her. Their kiss was only broken when a very embarrassed kaka knocked at the door. He averted his eyes and was looking down.

"Woh Shiva beta, mujhe woh atta ki bori leni thi."

"Ji kaka."

Kaka came and took the sack. Raavi hid her face behind his shoulders in embarrassment. After kaka left, she hugged Shiva and hid her face in the crook of his neck. He patted her back to console her.

"Tu ghar jaa abhi. Yaha rahegi toh mujhse bhi kaam nahi hoga. Shaam ko ghar aa jana. Sabko bata dete hai."

Raavi nodded and slipped away from the store silently, trying to hide her face from kaka.

***

Raavi reached Pandya house in the evening but the scene was a little different than she'd have thought. Dhara was looking really mad. Gaumbi was trying to console her. Oh god, did they hear about her kiss kaand with Shiva? Then she noticed that all the anger was directed at Krish.

"Itne kam marks kaise aaye tere?" Dhara asked. "Tu toh kehta hai ki saari raat padhta hai. Itna padhke bhi tujhe back mila?

"Dhara shaant ho jaa." Gaumbi said.

"Haa back toh mere bhi aaye the. Woh next time clear kar lega. Tu fikr mat kar." Hardik tried to calm her down.

Suddenly Raavi felt someone drag her inside. She turned to see Shiva. "Abhi nahi bol sakte. Bhabhi ka mood Krish ki wajah se kharab hain."

Raavi nodded. Poor Krish! Actually not, he deserved this. She was sure he read DeewaniBhabhi's blog instead of studying. Of course , DeewaniBhabhi's writing was addicting but still. Dhara's scolding lasted for another half an hour. She gave him a last chance to improve his grade. Krish promised he would.

When Dhara noticed Raavi, she forgot all her anger and went to get tea for everyone. Raavi decided to help her in the kitchen to calm her down. She set up the plates and cups while Dhara made tea.

"Dhara di, aap na gussa mat hona."

"Main gussa kyu hungi? Kya hua bata?" Dhara asked.

"Thodi si galti aap ki bhi hain Krish ke iss haal ke liye." Raavi said. "Aapko thoda careful rehna chahiye tha na. Usne aapko dekh liya tha, aur curiosity hona toh normal si baat hai."
"Tu kya bol rahi hai Raavi? Kya dekha usne?" Dhara asked.

"Main bata rahi hu par aap please gussa mat hona." Raavi said. "Usne aapko DeewaniBhabhi k blog padhte hue dekh liya."

Dhara was surprised. "DeewaniBhabhi?"

"Haa usne bataya ki usne aapko blog padhte hue dekha." Raavi said.

Dhara shook her head. "Maine aisa koi blog kabhi nahi padha."

Raavi was shocked. Krish had lied to her. Her little bhola bhala devar was a liar. She wanted to scold him, but he got a scolding from Dhara di just now. It wouldn't be fair to scold him just yet. She could tell Shiva. He would deal with Krish in his own way. She left the plates and went to Shiva.

"Krish ne jhooth bola tha. Dhara di DeewaniBhabhi ka blog nahi padhti." She said.

"Iss DeewaniBhabhi ko side mein rakhe? Tu kuch zyada hi obsessed hai usse."

"Par Shiva, Krish ne jhooth bola." Raavi said.

"Tum dono ka hi dimaag kharab ho gaya hai." Shiva said. "Achha main usse baat karta hu. Tu bhi bhul jaa uss DeewaniBhabhi ko. Aur kaisa naam hai yeh? DeewaniBhabhi?? Chiii."

"DeewaniBhabhi ke baare mein ulta seedha mat bol Shiva." Raavi warned. "Hum unhi ke wajah se mile hai. Aur unki advice best hoti hain!"

"Woh jhoothe rishte ki baat bhi DeewaniBhabhi ka idea tha?" Shiva asked.

"Unhone kaha tha tujhe jealous karne. Toh maine kiya."

Shiva was now mad at DeewaniBhabhi. He had to go through such emotional turmoil because of her advice. He had lied when he said Anita came to the store. He was wandering near her house since the morning trying to get a peek at this guy who came to see her. But he found Anita instead and he got her to tell him there was no guy.

"Raavi aaj se DeewaniBhabhi ko bhul jaa." Shiva said.

"Apne love story ki guardian angel ko bhul jau??" Raavi asked.

"Haa."

Raavi was now mad at Shiva. How could he ask her to forget DeewaniBhabhi? She literally changed their lives. Shiva was being ungrateful and right now, she didn't want to speak to him. So she left and went back home.