9.

Raavi waited till the afternoon then went to Pandya house. She would tell him all about this fake rishta. She spent all morning chalking out the details. Happily she entered Pandya house but it was empty. Raavi checked the kitchen, the dining room and at last, she went to Dhara's room, hoping to find there, but instead she found Krish.

She was about to ask him about the whereabouts of others when she noticed what he was doing. His laptop was open and on it was DeewaniBhabhi's blog. Raavi gasped and Krish noticing her shut his laptop quickly. He was looking embarrassed.

"Tu... tu DeewaniBhabhi ka blog padta hai?" Raavi asked. "Tujhe na main thappad marungi Krish. Tu padhai chorke yeh sab karta hai?"

"Woh toh Raavi main research kar raha tha ki blogs kaise likhte hai." Krish lied.

"Krish." Raavi twisted his ear. "Tu mujhe stupid samajhta hai? Sach bata warna main Dhara di ko bata dungi."

"Nahi please unhe mat batana." Krish said. "Maine unko padhte hue dekha tha ekbaar isliye curiosity bani thi. Ab aapne unhe bata diya toh unko kitni embarrassed hogi socho."

Raavi was shocked. She had never imagined her Dhara di would be reading blogs like this. But why did she need to read DeewaniBhabhi's blog? She was married and had Gaumbi. She looked at Krish, who was giving her puppy eyes. She decided to let him go for Dhara Di's sake. He was right, she would be embarrassed.

"Chal thik hai."

"Aap kisi ko nahi bataogi na?" Krish asked.

"Main kisi ko nahi bataungi par tu promise kar aisi blog kabhi nahi parega."

Krish nodded.

"Waise Shiva kaha hai?" Raavi asked

"Pata nahi." Krish said.

Raavi had peeked into Pandya store while coming here, and he wasn't at the store. So where was Shiva? Raavi decided to wait in Pandya house. She kept an eye out on Krish while they were watching tv. Raavi had intentionally put on some cartoon to purge Krish of whatever nonsense he read on DeewaniBhabhi's blog.

Krish kept giving her juices, ice creams and chocolates in between to make her happy. Raavi looked at the clock. It has been two hours yet Shiva wasn't home. Raavi's plan was going south. She wasn't sure what to do.

"Krish ekbaar Shiva ko call karke puch woh kaha hai." Raavi said. "Aur bolna mat ki maine tujhe call karne bola hai."

Krish called Shiva but his phone was unreachable. Raavi was beginning to feel worried. She asked Krish to call her again, but he still didn't get Shiva's phone. Where was her gadhera? She made him call kaka at the store and kaka told them Shiva wasn't there.

Raavi waited there till the evening but no sign of Shiva. Even Dhara came back at the time. Raavi thought of her reading DeewaniBhabhi's blog and immediately averted her gaze. It just felt weird to think her Dhara di would be reading such blogs.

"Raavi tu itni pareshaan kyu dikh rahi hai?" Dhara asked.

"Woh Shiva..." Raavi couldn't finish her sentence. Suddenly she felt herself choking, and tears began to fall from her eyes. "Aap... aap please phone kijiye."

Dhara immediately called Shiva. His phone was unreachable. Raavi knew something was wrong. He would never miss his Bhabhi's call. Fear gripped her heart. Dhara hugged her to get her to stop crying. That's when Raavi realised she had been full on crying.

"Kuch nahi hua Shiva ko. Woh aa jayega. Tu bilkul fikr mat kar." Dhara said.

Raavi was inconsolable. She couldn't even sit still. Crying and pacing around the room, Raavi realised how much she actually loved Shiva. It wasn't just attraction. She couldn't live without him. The realisation hit her hard, and she began to cry even harder. Dev tried to console her when he got home, but she just wouldn't stop crying.

At around 7, Gaumbi and Shiva came back. Raavi saw Shiva and immediately went and hugged him tightly. He just stood there shocked. He hasn't expected his sort of reaction from her.

"Shiva kaha gaya tha tu? Raavi kab se roye jaa rahi hai." Dhara said.

"Arrey Dhara woh Shiva mere saath tha. Hum dono thoda Somnath ke bahar gaye the kuch kaam ke liye." Gaumbi said.

"Bata ke nahi jaa sakta tha gadhera?" Raavi screamed and hit Shiva continuously. "Aur tera phone kaha tha?"

"Charge khatam ho gaya tha." Shiva said.

Raavi hit him again. "Gadhera, bhaloo, bhootnath, pishach kahi ka."

Krish burst out laughing. "Aaj toh kuch zyada pyaar ubhar raha hai."

Raavi glared at him and he decided it was best to keep quiet. Everyone else looked a little shocked at her reaction, and the man standing before her had a frown on his face. He quickly stepped away from her and went to get freshened up. Dhara decided to make some juice for everyone.

Raavi saw an opportunity and followed Shiva. He took off his shirt and was currently taking off his shoes.

"Tu kisi ko bhi bina bataye kaise chala gaya?" Raavi asked. 

"Gaumbi ne kaha toh main chala gaya. Tujhe kya? Aur yeh kaisa melodrama kar rahi thi tu? Tv serial ki biwi ki tarah."

"Mujhe problem hai. Mujhe kitni tension ho gayi thi pata bhi hai."

"Kyu? Tu apne uss ladke pe concentrate kar na!"

"Kaunsa ladka?" Raavi asked.

"Wahi jo tujhe dekhne aaya tha."

Raavi suddenly remembered her plan. It honestly didn't even matter that much anymore. She was just happy to see him, but the jealousy which flared in her eyes made her smile. This gadhera was jealous. She decided to push it just a little bit.

"Woh toh kaafi achha tha." Raavi smiled.

"Toh jaa na uske paas. Yaha kya kar rahi hai?" Shiva asked.

Raavi felt like hugging him. She was mad at herself for doing this. DeewaniBhabhi was wrong this time. "Mera mann."

Shiva suddenly pulled her and slammed her against the wall. Raavi hadn't been expecting this. "Tune haa keh diya?"

On one hand she wanted to keep him pushing and on the other hand, she didn't want him to get hurt. DeewaniBhabhi's advice was making her deal with this impossible choice.
"Nahi."

Raavi could see a hint of his smile returning on his face.

"Bach gaya woh gadhera tere jaise chudail se."

"Raavi!" Dhara came there. She blushed seeing them so close. Shiva left Raavi and she sconposed herself. "Woh main keh rahi thi bohot raat ho chuki hai. Tujhe ghar jana chahiye."

"Haa bhabhi, main chorke aata hu ise."

Shiva and Raavi went out. She sat behind him on the bike and they rode away. Raavi was feeling her heart pounding just by thinking about how jealous and upset her looked when he thought she was marrying someone else. Raavi got down when they reached her house. 

"Sunn." Shiva stopped her. Raavi could feel her heart pounding to hear what she was about to say. "Subah Anita aayi thi. Usne kaha ki tujhe koi ladka nahi dekhne aa raha hai."

Raavi gasped. He knew? He was faking his jealousy? What was happening? Shiva smirked and rode away. Raavi stood there shocked for a moment then went home. Maami started her usual screaming at her for being late. Raavi ignored her and went to her room.

Dear DeewaniBhabhi,

I'm in love with Shiva. I actually have no words at all. I felt like I would die without him. It just all happened so suddenly.

Love,
Somnath ki Sabse Beautiful Ladki