7.

Raavi found DeewaniBhabhi's latest story update. Looks like she had taken inspiration from Raavi's love story. It was about two enemies falling in love. It was racier than the story she had read before. The two protagonists had been enemies because of some family rivalry. They had grown up hating each other. Yet, now that they were adults, they had trouble keeping their hands off of each other.

I could see the anger burning in his eyes. His grip on my hand was hard, yet I decided I won't budge. No matter what he said or did, I wouldn't fall before him. The defiance in my eyes enraged him further, and he pushed me against the wall. He pinned by hands above my head. I forced myself to return his stare. I wasn't going to break before him.

"One last chance." He warned me.

I shook my head defiantly. The rage in his eyes disappeared and I saw the smirk on his lips. He had carefully laid his trap and I fell right into it because of my damn ego.

"I hate you." I barked at him.

His smirk grew larger and his grip on my hands tightened. It would probably leave a mark. He bent his neck and inhaled my perfume. I had to close my eyes hoping that the feelings bubbling inside me would die. He held my face with one of his hands, and forced me to look at him. Before I could react he forced his lips upon mine. It was an urgent kiss, and he nibbled at my lower lip.

Shiva had never kissed her, no matter how badly they fought.

I tried to resist which only made him angry. He tugged at my top with his teeth. It was sleeveless, so he ripped it off with his teeth, and I gasped in surprise.

Shiva had never torn her top like this.

He tore off the entire thing with his hand and threw it onto the floor. Then he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me in for a kiss.

Raavi's phone rang. She was again interrupted. This time she didn't mind. Somehow, she was relieved. This entire story was making her think of Shiva, and not in a good way. These were very dirty thoughts she was having. Raavi pushed those aside and picked up the call. It was Kirti.

"Kya hua Kirti?"

"Yaar teri DeewaniBhabhi kabhi mail ka reply hi nahi karti. Maine teen din pehle mail kiya tha use, par aaj tak koi reply nahi aaya." Kirti spoke from the other side.

Raavi wondered why she didn't reply to Kirti's mail. "Tune kyu mail kiya? Tujhe kya puchna tha DeewaniBhabhi se?"

"Apni love life ki problem. Meri ex-boyfriend waali story."

"Hey bhagwan Kirti! Woh toh maine tujhe bataya hai. Woh tera ex ek number ka cheat hai. Tu usse dur reh. DeewaniBhabhi hoti toh yahi bolti." Raavi said.

They spoke for some time and Raavi told her all about her attraction with Shiva. Kirti was shocked but happy. When she cut the call, she wondered why DeewaniBhabhi didn't reply to Kirti's mail. Kirti's problem was stupid. She was still pining for her ex-boyfriend who had dumped her for another girl. Maybe Raavi's problem was the one worth listening to. Or perhaps she had become DeewaniBhabhi's favourite.

Raavi looked at the clock. It was almost afternoon. DeewaniBhabhi always replied to her by the morning itself. So why wasn't there no reply? Maybe she was tired after writing and uploading the enemies to lovers story. Raavi smiled and quickly got back to the story.

***

Raavi went to the store and found only Gaumbi there. He told her that Shiva was sick so he was at home resting. Raavi was sick with worry. Shiva wasn't the type of guy to get sick so easily. She rushed to Pandya house to meet Shiva. Dhara was outside, doing some gardening.