11.

He moved inside me slowly at first to let me get used to him. I couldn't stop moaning him name. It was like a prayer escaping my mouth begging him for more. With every thrust, he-

Raavi heard a noise behind her. She turned around to find Shiva climbing in through her window. Her mouth dropped open. She quickly shut her laptop and helped him come inside. Raavi was shocked. She had only seen heroes coming in through the windows in movies. But her Shiva had come to meet her.

"Tu yaha?" Raavi asked.

"Haa subah se dimaag kharab karke rakha hai. Woh kya tha subah? Kiss aur phir boyfriend aur shaadi tod do." Shiva asked.

Raavi smiled. Her bholu bhalu was so cute. "Tu tubelight hain Shiva?"

"Woh toh tu hai. Par clearly bol kya bolna chahti hai."

"Mujhe Dev se shaadi nahi karni. Tu kisi bhi tarah yeh shaadi tod de."

"Yeh waali nahi. Woh boyfriend waali."

Raavi blushed. "Tu hi toh puch raha tha shaadi kyu toru? Tera boyfriend hu kya? Toh maine bana diya tujhe boyfriend. Simple."

Shiva glared at her. Raavi smiled looking at his state. He deserved it for tormenting her for all these years. His arm suddenly snaked around her waist and she was pulled towards him. She had started to love this close proximity between them.

"Tujhe Dev ko chorke mujh mein interest kaise aa gaya?" Shiva asked.

Suddenly there was a voice outside. Raavi heard Anita walking towards her room. She looked at Shiva in panic and made him hide under her bed. Raavi went and sat on the sofa hoping Anita won't notice Shiva under her bed.

"Raavi mujhe laptop chahiye." Anita said.

"Haa Anita di. Wahi pari hai." Raavi said, but then she suddenly remembered she had not cleared her browser history and DeewaniBhabhi's blog page was open. She quickly took the laptop before Anita could take it. "Sorry, ek minute ruk jao."

"Mujhe pata hai tu DeewaniBhabhi ka hi blog padh rahi hogi." Anita said. "Achha dekh. Hume uss baare mein baat karni chahiye."

Raavi shook her head because she knew Shiva could hear them talking. But Anita was completely oblivious so she continued.

"Tu please kisi ko mat batana uss blog ke baare mein. Woh maine ek baar tere Mausapa ko padhte dekha tha isiliye mujhe uska pata chala. Main aur regular nahi padhti hu bas kabhi kabhi... Tujhe bhi aisi blogs nahi padhni chahiye. Tu choti hai. Isse better toh teri woh romantic novels hai."

Raavi tried to hide her face. Shiva had heard all this and now he was going to tease her. She quickly gave the laptop to Anita and pushed her out of the door.

"Main kabhi nahi padhungi yeh blog. Mujhe baksh do." She told Anita.

When Anita finally left, Shiva came out from under the bed and started laughing. Raavi quicky closed the door and kept her palm on Shiva's mouth to make him stop. When he stopped laughing, he removed it.

"Yeh DeewaniBhabhi kaun hai?" Shiva asked.

"Koi nahi. Tujhe kya?"

"Chhiii. Maine socha nahi tha ki tu aisi tharki niklegi. Teri toh puri family tharki hai. Mausapa, Anita do aur tu." Shiva burst out laughing.

Raavi glared at him. "Bakwaas mat kar. Teri family bhi kam nahi. Krish aur Dhara di bhi yeh blog padhte hai." That got Shiva to stop laughing. "Aur DeewaniBhabhi aisi waisi nahi hai. Unhone mujhe realise karwaya ki main Dev se nahi tujhse pyaar karti hu!"

Raavi finally realised what she said. Not only did she oust Dhara di and Krish's secret, she also confessed her feelings. How could she be this dumb? The shock on Shiva's face gave her pleasure but she was also scared at his reaction.

Suddenly Raavi's bedroom door opened again and Prafulla came in. "Maine kisi ladke ki awaaz suni." She was shocked to see the raakshash in Raavi's room so late at night. They were standing inches away from one another.

"Shiva? Tu iss waqt Raavi ke room mein kya kar raha hai?" Prafulla asked in shock.

Raavi cursed her luck.

"Kaha tha maami. Apni bachhi ko sambhalo. Dekho puri bigad gayi." Shiva said. "Aur maami, aadat daal lo iski. Ab toh boyfriend ban gaya hu."

Raavi looked at him surprised. He gave her a smirk and left from the main door. Prafulla was in shock.

"Yeh kya bol raha tha Raavi?" Maami asked.

Raavi smiled. "Suna toh aapne. Chaliye main sone jaati hu. Goodnight Maasi."

Raavi shut the door on her face and went to bed with a smile on her face. Shiva accepted her feelings, and their relationship. She only hoped he would get her out of this marriage his family were planning.