10.

Dear Somnath ki Sabse Beautiful Ladki,

I'm very happy for you. Congratulations! You hit the jackpot finding both love and passion. I'm sure you and Shiva deserve each other. Hopefully you will now stop your childish fights and begin to act like adults.

Love,
DeewaniBhabhi

Raavi smiled. The day seemed more brighter and interesting. She was in love! It was a whole new reason to wake up. Now she could go and spend time with her Shiva. But she was confused about yesterday's events. Shiva knew she was lying so why did he put up an act? What was going on in his mind?

It was a Sunday so she knew Shiva would be home now that kaka was back. So she quickly got ready and went to Pandya house. Hardik bhaiyya, Gaumbi and Dhara were there. They were laughing at something.

"Arrey Raavi, aa gayi? Hum tere baare mein hi baat kar rahe the." Gaumbi said.

"Mere baare mein? Kya?"

"Tumhari shaadi ke baare mein." Hardik said.

"Shaadi?" Raavi was suddenly panicking.

"Kyu? Tune hi toh kaha tha ki tujhe Pandya parivar ki bahu banna hai." Dhara smiled.

"Hum soch rahe the Maami ke paas tera rishta le jaye." Hardik said.

Raavi didn't know if she was happy or if she was nervous. She had just fallen in love with Shiva, and now they were all talking about marriage? It was a little too soon.

"Itni jaldi kya hai?" Raavi asked.

"Dev ki MBA khatam hone wali hai aur hume sab pata chal gaya hai tum dono ke baare mein. Saari raat texting karna hi hai toh shaadi bhi kar lo." Dhara smiled.

Raavi felt like she would faint. Of course they didn't know Raavi didn't like Dev anymore. She was in love with Shiva. Why was this happening? Didn't Dev tell them he had a girlfriend? What kind of trouble was this?

"Dhara di..." Raavi was completely confused by now. What was happening? Should she tell them about Shiva? But she didn't know what was in his heart. He would kill her. "Itni jaldi nahi hai. Thoda ruk jao. Shiva kaha hai?"

"So raha hai." Gaumbi said.

Raavi stomped off. She found him sleeping on the cot peacefully. So here she was completely confused and her bhootnath was sleeping peacefully. Raavi saw a jug of water beside him. She took it and splashed the whole thing on his face.

Shiva woke up with a start.

"Yaha meri band baji pari hai aur tu ghode bechke so raha hai gadhera?" Raavi shouted.

"Ae maami ki behen ki beti, tu kaha se tapak jaati hai har roz?"

She grabbed him and shook him hard to get him to wake up properly. "Yaha sab meri Dev se shaadi karwane ka plan kar rahe hai."

Shiva finally woke up. "Sabka dimaag kharab ho gaya hai toh tujh jaisi chudail ko bahu banana chahte hai."

"Offo Shiva, tu bakwaas bandh kar. Yeh sab Dev se meri shaadi karana chahte hai. Mujhe Dev se shaadi nahi karni."

"Toh mujhe kyu paka rahi hai? Unhe jaake bol na."

Raavi pouted. She couldn't say no. What if they felt bad? Then how she marry Shiva? "Shiva please kuch kar. Dev ko convince kar na woh apni girlfriend ke baare mein sab ko bata de. Ya phir tu mana kar de. Bol ki tu mujhe bhabhi nahi banana chahta."

"Pehle chai le aa mere liye. Phir baat karte hai."

Raavi gasped. This bhootnath was already commanding her like a husband. But she saw it was useless to argue. She went to the kitchen and made a cup of tea for him. Then gave it to him who took his own own time to drink it. Raavi glared at him.

"Ghoor kya rahi hai?"

"Ae gadhera, agar shaadi nahi roki na tune toh main Dev se shaadi kar lungi aur teri bhabhi ban jaungi. Phir dekhna."

Shiva just gave her a confused glance. "Main kyu roku shaadi? Tera boyfriend hu main?"

Raavi was absolutely furious. She was going crazy and this guy was clueless as usual. She decided she was going to have to take matters into her own hand, because her gadhera was an idiot. Raavi slammed her lips onto his. She snaked her arms around his shoulders and kissed him deeply, sliding her tongue into his mouth. Shiva remained shocked for a moment, but Raavi slowly felt his arms around her waist pulling her closer. Their tongues fought for dominance. Finally, they parted just to breathe. Both of them were a little shocked at what they'd done. Raavi tried to hide her blush.

"Ab ban gaya hai boyfriend." Raavi said. "Rok ab yeh shaadi."

Saying that, she left, leaving a very confused and shocked Shiva behind.

***

Dear DeewaniBhabhi,

I kissed him.

Love,
Somnath ki Sabse Beautiful Ladki.

Ughh, this girl really needed to stop spilling the beans. DeewaniBhabhi shut the laptop just to purge it out. The first time the mail came, DeewaniBhabhi replied thinking it would be fun. But then it started getting serious. Somnath ki Sabse Beautiful Ladki was so dumb. Anyone could guess it. Shiva and Raavi... they were perfect. The realisation only came after reading Raavi's mail. Hopefully now she would stop with her mails and concentrate on her love life instead. DeewaniBhabhi just hoped Raavi would never find out who she was writing to.