8.

When Shiva came back, Raavi was disappointed to see that he was wearing a shirt. He sat there and they just glared at each other. Dev came with some French fries and sandwiches for all of them. He took one and asked both of them to take one. Both Raavi and Shiva took one begrudgingly. Raavi wanted Dev out of here, but she didn't know how. DeewaniBhabhi hadn't replied to her yet.

"Tu isi liye aayi thi na? Khana thoosne ke liye? Aaj pehli baar maami ke liye bura lag raha hai. Uska saara khana khaa jati hogi tu toh." Shiva said.

"Main jitna khaana thoosu tujhe kya?"

"Abhi thode din baad saand ban jayegi phir tujhe uthake ghar se kaise phekunga?" Shiva asked.

"Bas jab dekho tum dono aise touchy touchy baatein karte rehte ho." Krish came there out of nowhere, and immediately reached for the sandwiches
"Tu? Kaha tha tu?" Shiva asked.

"Main Dhara bhabhi ke room mein chain se so raha tha." Krish yawned.

"Itni der tak kaun sota hai Krish?" Raavi asked.

"Kal raat ko neend hi nahi aayi kya karu?"

"Tu raat bhar phone pe kya karta hai Krish?" Dev asked. "Dhara bhabhi ko bolke shayad tera phone check karana parega."

"Ab main bara ho gaya hu. Meri bhi kuch privacy hai."

"Ae gadhera, privacy chorr aur padhai pe dhyaan de." Shiva said.

Now there were two of them. Raavi frowned. How was she supposed to get rid of them? Shiva was sitting here popping French fries into his mouth one by one, looking least bothered about anything else. Raavi suddenly got up.

"Shiva ki tabiyat kharab hain na? Tum dono yaha baithke use irritate kyu kar rahe ho? Krish jaa jaake padhai kar. Aur Dev, tu apni girlfriend ke paas jaa na!" Raavi shouted.

"Girlfriend?" Shiva asked.

"Haa girlfriend. Saurabh ne mujhe sab bata diya hai. Dev jaa uske paas jaa. Main Shiva ke saath hu. Ise rest karna hai."

Krish looked scared of Raavi so he ran away. Dev looked embarrassed so he walked away too. Raavi had finally, successfully scared away the two kabab mein haddis. She looked at Shiva who was just looking at her with confusion on his face.

"Yeh kya tha? Unhe bhagaya kyu?

"Tujhe rest ki zaroorat hai Shiva. Isliye bhaga diya." She smiled. 

Raavi intentionally stumbled and fell onto him. He held her by her arms. Raavi could feel the mood setting. She tried to straighten herself, but she down again on him, very intentionally. This time Shiva didn't expect her to fall so he lost his balance and both of them fell onto his cot, with her on the top.

Shiva immediately got up and Raavi's mood got spoilt. How would she feel the passion if Shiva wouldn't take any initiative? DeewaniBhabhi's heroes always took the initiative. Then she heard his phone ring.

"Gaumbi ka phone hai." Shiva picked up the call and went away.

Raavi heard his bike start and knew that he had left for the store. How could he just leave without telling her? She finished eating the sandwiches and the French fries in anger. Why did she have to be attracted to him instead of anyone else in this entire world? Raavi was about to leave too when she felt her phone vibrate. A new mail!

Dear Somnath ki Sabse Beautiful Ladki,

I'm sorry for the late reply. I just didn't get any time.

I understand you are attracted to this guy. I'm happy you found your passion. At this point I can only suggest that you explore this further. If you want to elicit a strong reaction from him, then you must create a situation like that. Have you ever tried making him jealous? People give out real, strong reactions when they're jealous. As for privacy, I can't help you with that. You have to look for your own privacy.