Epilogue

I felt his arms snake around my waist, pulling me towards him. It was unexpected and I was too shocked to react. My back was flushed to his body and I could feel his hardness. I couldn't tell if it was more embarrassing or a serious turn on. He started kissing my ear, he knew that always made me shiver. His arms started roaming around my waist. I wanted to struggle, but his kisses on my neck rendered me powerless. It would happen again. He would have his way with me, while I would be writhing in pleasure, unable to stop myself.

He made me turn around and face him. I closed my eyes because I knew the only thing I would see would be the smirk on his face. That secretly drove me crazy, even though I would never admit it to another soul in this world. He held my chin and made me look at him. I saw the same smirk and I lost it. Slamming my lips against him, I took off his shirt, ripping off some buttons in the process. He lifted me up and laid me down on the table. I began to feel shy as he looked at me like I was some dessert, he was going to devour.

"Shiva." Raavi called him. "Dekh kaisa hain."

Shiva rolled his eyes. This maami ki behen ki beti had gone completely crazy ever since Gaumbi had told her she could post a story on his blog as a guest blogger. Gaumbi had to, she was driving him crazy to give her a chance. Now she would write one paragraph and ask him the same question over and over again. Shiva pulled Raavi on his lap, encircled his arms around her waist and read whatever she had written on her laptop.

"Achha hain."

"Gaumbi ko pasand aayega na?"

"Uske baare mein baat nahi karte hain." Shiva was still weirded out about the whole thing even if he supported his brother and his future wife.

Raavi pouted. "Ending soch li hai maine. Woh apne purane boyfriend ko bhool kar isse shaadi karegi."

"Isme nayi baat kya hai? Endings toh same hoti hai." Shiva rolled his eye.

"Haa obviously. Sabko happy endings pasand hai. Agar DeewaniBhabhi ke readers ko yeh pasand aaya toh main apna khud ka blog start karungi.

Shiva shut her laptop and pulled her into his arms. He would sneak into her room every night and spend some time with her alone. But ever since, Gaumbi told her she could write this, she became too engrossed in writing. Not that he minded. She would ask him stuff, and he would explain everything to her very practically. His girl believed in experience over imagination.

"Shiva, Dhara di ne store room humare liye ready kar diya?"

"Almost. Woh puch rahi thi aur kisi cheez ki zaroorat hai ya nahi. Maine kaha hume sirf bed chahiye. Aur kuch nahi."

Raavi hit him on the chest, blushing. She suddenly remembered something and got up to show him the outfits she had bought for them to wear at Anita and Hardik's engagement ceremony. They were matching in colour and Raavi wished to publicly show off her relationship and their insane chemistry in front of everyone. The whole Somnath should know they were the hottest couple in town. Shiva sighed. He had zero interest in fashion but he couldn't say no to her when she was this excited.

He pulled her in for a kiss to get her to stop talking about clothes. She just asked him to remove his shirt and vest like she always did. Seeing his bare body was her favourite thing in the world. After their marriage she had no plans to let him wear shirt while they were in the room together. She ran her hands through his chest and started kissing him on the neck.  

They made out hot and heavy for an hour. It was time for Shiva to go, but Raavi was determined not to let him leave. Prafulla had delayed their wedding and had decided to get Anita married first since she was older. Raavi had no choice but to agree. Shiva was extremely angry but Dhara agreed to it too so they had no choice.

"Tu ghar chala jata hai mujhe bilkul pasand nahi. Aaj raat ruk jaa na. Subah subah chale jana." She said.

"Bhabhi ko pata chala toh mujhe ghar se nikal degi. Maine toh tujhe wife already maan liya hai par woh saat phere hone tak nahi manegi. Waise bhi fault uss mami ki hain." Shiva said.

"Woh toh hai. Par kya kar sakte hai? Main Anita di ke liye bohot khush hu. Par jab tak humari shaadi nahi hoti, main apne story ka climax nahi likh paungi na." Raavi said.

She still hadn't done it with Shiva because that idiot wanted to wait till their wedding. She had to leave out writing all the sex parts till she experienced it herself.

"Tujhe humari shaadi se zyaada apni kahani ki pari hai?" Shiva asked.

"Nahi. Par shaadi se zyaada suhagraat ki zaroor pari hai. Mujhse toh control nahi hota."

Shiva laughed. She could be so cute and shameless sometimes. "Uss maami ke baare mein sochna. Sab control mein aa jayega."

Raavi hit him with a pillow for that. He hit her back and they started a pillow fight. They managed to successfully ruin two pillows and they again crashed on the bed laughing. Suddenly Raavi's phone rang. It was Anita.

"Volume down rakho apna warna pure Somnath ko pata chal jayega Shiva tere room mein hai." Anita barked from the other side.

"Aapko pata hain?" Raavi was surprised.

"Main tere paas waale room mein soti hu. Sab sunayi deta hai." Anita said. "Ek aur baar meri neend kharab ki toh main phui ko sab bata dungi."

She cut the call and Raavi looked embarrassed. "Anita di ko pata hai tu yaha hai. Unhe sab sunayi deta hai."

Shiva laughed and pulled her into his chest.

"So jaa. Aaj raat ruk jata hu. Par subah 4 baje nikal jaunga." He said.

Raavi kissed him on the cheek. He put an alarm on his phone and they slept peacefully in each other's arms.