2.

"I looked at his sweat glistened body as he removed his shirt. His gaze remained firm upon me, and I started trembling under those dark orbs which landed on my eyes. He moved closer to me and I could already feel my body reacting. His name escaped my lips almost as a prayer. This was wrong, yet I couldn't stop-"

"Raavi, ja jaakar ande aur tamatar le aa." Anita shouted from downstairs.

Raavi cursed silently. She was fully immersed in DeewaniBhabhi's story. What would happen next? Would she give into her temptation, even while she was engaged to another guy? But now Anita di was asking her to go to the store. She shouldn't have started reading this in the morning. Now she had to go. She took a minute to calm herself, but Anita called again so she had to leave.

Raavi shut down her laptop and left the house. Atleast now she could go and annoy Shiva. She walked over to the Pandya store and found Shiva working inside. As soon as she walked in, his  eyes landed on her, and she could see his face turning into a frown.

"Tu phir aa gayi subah subah?" Shiva asked.

"Aa gayi Shiva. Tujhse door nahi raha jaata." Raavi smiled.

"Ae mami ki behen ki beti, chal nikal warna dhakke maar ke nikalunga."

"Ohho Shiva, yeh bohot purana dialogue hai."

"Lagta hai kal ka haar bhul gayi tu. Waise kehna parega, tujhe aur Dev ko stage mein dekhkar itni hasi aayi ki main haste haste mar jata. Par usse bhi zyada hasi aayi jab koi aur jeeta."

Now Raavi had had it. He knew her weakness and he was laughing at her for it. Raavi knew he was right so she needed to rectify the situation. She walked out of the shop and took an auto to Pandya house. It was a Sunday so Dev had to be at home.

She walked into Pandya house and found Dev sitting on the sofa and working on his laptop. An idea came to her head. All of DeewaniBhabhi's heroines were extremely physically attracted to their heroes. The would start feeling their hearts pounding and their bodies shivering whenever they saw these guys.

Raavi stared at Dev and tried to bring these feelings in her heart. She closed her eyes abs imagined Dev walking towards her. She was in bed and he took his shirt off. Raavi immediately shuddered. It felt wrong. Not wrong in an exciting way, just plain simple wrong. If anything, it totally turned her off.

"Kya hua Raavi, tu waha kya kar rahi hai?" Dhara asked.

"Kuch nahi Dhara di." Raavi pouted. She didn't wait in Pandya house any longer.

She went back home and Anita scolded her coming back home empty-handed. So Raavi went back to Pandya store where Shiva was. Only this time Gaumbi was with him. Raavi decided to ignore Shiva and speak to Gaumbi instead.

"Tu phir aa gayi?" Shiva asked.

Raavi didn't even look at him. "Gaumbi mujhe ande aur 1 kg tamatar chahiye."

"Haa ruk."

Gaumbi went to the back to get her stuff. Meanwhile, Shiva was glaring at Raavi and she was ignoring him and looking elsewhere. He finally couldn't take it any longer so he decided to invade her personal space. Raavi still didn't react.

"Ae chipkali, yeh kaunsa naya natak hai? Meri taraf dekhti kyu nahi?"

Raavi still ignored him. She didn't know he would be this annoyed by this. Silent treatment is the best for Shiva, she made a mental note of that. Shiva was getting annoyed so he pinned Raavi to the wall next to them.

"Ae gadheri, baat kar raha hu tujhse." Shiva said.

Raavi couldn't ignore his now that she was pinned to the wall, and he was so close to her. "Mujhe baat nahi karni hai tujhse."

"Ae maami ki behen ki beti, mujhe bhi baat karne ka koi shauk nahi hai." Shiva said.

Raavi rolled her eyes at that. Suddenly someone cleared their throat. Shiva and Raavi looked at Gaumbi who was blushing slightly looking at how close these two were standing. Shiva left Raavi and went to the back. Raavi thanked Gaumbi, took her items and went home.

***

Dear DeewaniBhabhi,

I am an ardent follower of my blog. Your advices are the best, and your stories are the best. You can easily be India ki best writer. In fact, it is my dream to be a great blogger like you.

I'm writing to you for some advice. I don't know whether you will read this or not, but if you do, please, please help me out. There's this guy I like. I liked him from my childhood ever since he saved me from the villain of my story, his brother. But today when I was reading my favourite story, I realised I harbour no such feeling for this guy. I went to his house and tried to picture him shirtless, coming close to me, but it felt yucky.

DeewaniBhabhi, I can't understand what to do. Will you please help me? How can I make our love story more passionate?

Yours sincerely,
Somnath ki sabse beautiful ladki