15.

Raavi had promised not to talk about DeewaniBhabhi but she couldn't stop thinking of her. She thought she had shared all her innermost thoughts and feelings with a stranger, but it wasn't a stranger at all. Who was DeewaniBhabhi? Obviously she had united Shiva and her, yet Raavi couldn't grow out of her curiosity.

The whole family was talking about their wedding yet Raavi couldn't concentrate. She just wanted to know who she mailed. Shiva could see his future wife in stress and he knew she wouldn't let this go so easily. He held her hand to bring her out of her thoughts but no avail. She was determined to find out who DeewaniBhabhi was.

"Abhi tak nahi bhula paa rahi DeewaniBhabhi ko?" Shiva whispered.

Raavi shook her head. "Mujhe baar baar feel ho raha hai inhi mein se koi hain."

"Raavi kya hua tu pareshaan lag rahi hai." Gaumbi asked.

Raavi shook her head. Then she remembered their laptop. Maybe she could check the browser history and find out if anyone from the Pandya family was DeewaniBhabhi. Raavi cleared her throat and excused herself saying that she had to go to the washroom.

She quickly went to Dhara Di's room where she knew the laptop was kept. Opening the cupboard, Raavi took out the laptop. She felt bad for doing it but there was no other option. Luckily, there was no password set. Raavi quickly went to their browser history and searched. DeewaniBhabhi's blog was there, but no admin page. She quickly shut the laptop and kept it back in its place.

Just as she was about to leave, she saw Shiva at the door. She was caught! He was glaring at her. Raavi could feel the fire of his wrath burning.

"Shiva..."

"Kya kar rahi thi?" He asked.

"Sorry Shiva but mujhse raha nahi gaya. Yeh DeewaniBhabhi kaun hai mujhe janna hai." She said.

"Maine tujhse mana kiya tha aur tu yaha Jagga jasoos khelne aa gayi?"

"Sorry na." Raavi said.

Shiva was tired of this drama. He had no choice but to reveal DeewaniBhabhi's real identity for the sake of his future wife's sanity. After Krish had showed him the blog, Shiva had spent hours reading the blog trying to figure out what Raavi liked so much about it. There was one article which caught his eye. "Sex Tips for Beginners." It wasn't until Raavi told him that it was someone they knew till he realised he got the same tips from this very person. Each and every one of them, and exactly in that serial order.

But he wasn't one hundred percent sure. He also didn't know how Raavi would react. He didn't want any awkwardness between them. Raavi was standing and looking at his face like a lost puppy. She was losing her mind over this. So finally, he decided to choose his future wife over this person. Knowing him, he would eventually forgive Shiva. But he also hoped this person wouldn't turn out to be DeewaniBhabhi. Not knowing kept him sane, but alas, his girlfriend thought otherwise.

Shiva dragged her outside and made her sit in the middle so she wouldn't run away to do more detective work. He himself went and sat down beside the suspect.

"Gaumbi, mujhe pata hai aap DeewaniBhabhi ho." Shiva whispered into his ears.

Gaumbi looked shocked. "Kya keh raha hai tu? Pagal ho gaya hai Shiva? Main aur DeewaniBhabhi?"

Shiva's doubts were confirmed by his brother's stammering. "Dekho, main aapko judge nahi karunga. Aap bas Raavi ko bata do. Phir hum dono bhul jayenge."

"Shiva main DeewaniBhabhi nahi hu." Gaumbi said.

"Feel blessed that you're about to have sex- Aisi line maine aapke alawa kisi ko bolte nahi suna hai." Shiva said.

Gaumbi closed his eyes and sighed. All these years he had kept a secret and now it was out. "Shiva.." He didn't even know what to say. His entire face was red with embarrassment.

"Please kuch mat boliye. Bas jaake Raavi ko emails ke baare mein bata dijiye. Warna meri biwi pagal ho jayegi." Shiva said.

"Emails? Kaunse emails?" Gaumbi was surprised.

"Wahi, jo isne bheja tha aapko. Somnath ki sabse beautiful ladki."

"Shiva maine kabhi woh mail id kholke dekha bhi nahi hai. Woh toh bas account banane ke liye chahiye thi." Gaumbi said.

"Phir woh mails kisne bheje?" Shiva asked. "Yeh second DeewaniBhabhi kaun hai?"

"Mujhe nahi pata. Par tu please kisi ko kuch mat batana." Gaumbi pleaded.

Shiva nodded. If Gaumbi didn't send those mails then who did? Then he remembered something and made a disgusted face. "Yeh Anita bhi aapka blog padhti hai."

Gaumbi looked even more embarrassed.

Neither of them knew someone had heard their entire conversation.