4.

"He knelt in front of me, and a gasp left my lips. What was he doing? He touched my thigh and my entire body was on fire. I knew what was coming next, but was I ready for it? He lifts my leg and kept it on his thigh, then he slowly tied the Payal around my ankle. He lifted my feet and kissed my ankle. His kisses started moving up slowly, and I was wondering how he could be so patient. When his hand caressed my inner-"

Raavi's phone vibrated and she cursed out loud. Why were people only disturbing her when she would be reading DeewaniBhabhi's stories? She was so invested in this. They were about to do it. Raavi looked at her phone and jumped in joy. She was disturbed by DeewaniBhabhi herself. It was a reply to her mail.

Dear Somnath ki Sabse Beautiful Ladki,

I do not think you're suppressing your grief because it doesn't seem like you're grieving all that much. Are you sure you loved this guy? Because it sounds like you were in love with the idea of being in love with him. You want someone who can protect you, and that's why you thought you liked him when he saved you from his brother.

You're a young, beautiful girl. Just look around. I'm sure you'll find plenty of young men vying for your attention.

Love,
DeewaniBhabhi

Raavi again pouted when she read DeewaniBhabhi's mail. Was this all true? Did she never truly love Dev? Does she want protection? Yes, she liked feeling safe and protected. But no, it wasn't like she was in danger from Shiva. She knew he wouldn't hurt her no matter what. Okay, now she was officially getting too confused.

Raavi went down to see what her Maasi and Anita di were upto but they gave her a list of grocery items she had to go and buy. At least this gave her another chance to annoy Shiva. It would uplift her mood. She would ignore him again as usual.

She made her way to Pandya store and found him alone. How was she supposed to ignore him if he were the only person in the store? How would she buy her groceries then? Okay, maybe this time she would talk to him, but she would only talk about business. He deserved it for treating her. Raavi walked into the store. There were two other people.  

"Shiva mujhe 1 kilo cheeni de." Raavi said.

Shivi ignored her and was dealing with other customers. Raavi was surprised. He should forget the others and deal with her first. He didn't even greet her with his usual "maami ki behen ki beti." She stood at the back waiting for Shiva to finish with the customer he was dealing with. After he was done, Raavi immediately went to the counter, stepping before the customer who came before her.

"Shiva 1 kilo cheeni."

"Aapko kya chahiye?" Shiva asked the other person.
"5 kg atta." He said.

Shiva went to the back and Raavi glared at the other customer. He just went to the back and waited. Shiva got him the atta packet and he paid her. Now Raavi was alone. Shiva had to listen to her. She repeated her order again, but he didn't even look at her. Raavi couldn't believe it. He was giving her the silent treatment!  

"Shiva." She called out. "Shiva!"

He went to the back, ignoring her. Raavi huffed in anger. He couldn't ignore her like this. She stepped over the counter and went to the other side. He was making an inventory of the stock. Raavi went to the back room, and stood in front of his. He ignored her and moved away. They did the same for a couple of times and now Raavi was mad. How could Shiva ignore her.

"Shiva, tu mujhe ignore kar raha hai."

No reply. She took the paper from his hand and threw it away, then she pinned him against the wall. He couldn't ignore her now. She smirked.

"Ho gaya tera natak?" Raavi asked.

Shiva tried to move away again, but Raavi used all her might to keep him pinned against the wall.

"Tu mujhe ignore nahi kar sakta." Raavi said.

"Ae gadheri, side hat. Bohot kaam hain."

Raavi shook her head. "Tu pehle mujhe ignore karna bandh kar."

"Tu chahe mujhe jitna ignore kar le?" Shiva asked.

"Main Somnath ki sabse beautiful ladki hu Shiva. Mujhe koi bhi ignore nahi kar sakta. Tu toh bilkul bhi nahi."

Shiva rolled his eyes. "Chipkali."

"1 kilo cheeni, 2 kilo atta, panner aur 3-4 chocolate bhi de diyo." Raavi said.

She was about to walk away in style, but he held her by the waist and pulled her in close. Raavi almost lost her balance, so she clutched his shirt tightly. He flipped their position, so now she was pinned to the wall.

"Hum apni dukaan mein chipkali nahi rakhte."

"Shiva tu bakwaas mat kar." She was suddenly too conscious about how close they were standing, and the look in Shiva's eyes. It was such an intense gaze.

"Bhag yaha se warna main insecticide spray kar dunga."
"Shiva..." Raavi was confused as to why she was feeling so tongue tied. Nothing was coming to her mind anymore.

"Shiva kya?"

Raavi closed her eyes. She has to get out of here. Somehow this was making her crazy. "Achha sorry. Main tujhe phir kabhi ignore nahi karungi. Khush?"

Shiva smirked and left her. He packed up her stuff and handed it to her. Raavi felt like she'd lost, and she didn't like to lose. She wished she hadn't said sorry to him. When she finally returned home, she saw that he'd given her seven chocolates, two extra than she had paid for. She smiled.

***

Raavi finished reading DeewaniBhabhi's story. It was the story of how this girl was engaged to a guy but begins an affair with his brother. She later falls in love with the brother and gets married to him. It was one of the raciest stories ever written by DeewaniBhabhi and Raavi loved it. Reading it made her think of Shiva constantly and she couldn't understand why.

Their interaction today had been weird. She had never felt so conscious about how close they stood, and his hands on her waist. It felt different. She couldn't stop herself from thinking about that scene  again and again. It was what DeewaniBhabhi's heroines felt when they were with their heroes.

Raavi took out her laptop and began typing a mail to DeewaniBhabhi. Only she could give some good advice to her.

Dear DeewaniBhabhi,

I read your latest story and it has become one of my favourites. You told me I should start with my own blog, but the thing is I have zero experience in this department. Maybe someday I will.

I listened to your advice about Dev and maybe you're right. Maybe I didn't love him as much as I thought I did. Anyways he is a closed chapter for me now. But something strange happened to me today. I met his brother today, the villain of my story. We had an argument as usual, but I found myself pinned against the wall. It's not unusual for us, but today I felt extremely conscious of our closeness. After reading your story, my thoughts just intensified even more. I got tongue tied when he held me. That never happens.

What is happening to me DeewaniBhabhi? Please tell me what to do.

Love,
Somnath ki Sabse Beautiful Ladki.