Chapter 5: What is this...feeling?

Hello! I am here with another update :D many of you who have read this story have really enjoyed it so far so I will carry on to try my best at updating and producing chapters. I'm not sure how many chapters this story will have, I think I will just end it when it seems good enough (and right) to end. Anyways that's enough chit chat, don't wanna keep you waiting hehe~ anyways enjoy the chapter!

I stared at her.  "I'm not wearing that." She sighed, holding out a maid outfit.

"I want you to wear it, otherwise you can be naked." She glared back at me, pushing the maid outfit at my chest roughly.

I narrowed my eyes. "Don't you have anything more...comfortable?"

Esdeath rolled her eyes. "This or nothing. This is the final time I'm telling you." She turned around and sat on her queen-sized bed. Her eyes watched me, cold as ever. I sighed and looked around the room.

"Where do I change?" I asked.

"Here." She shot me a sly smirk, eyeing me up and down. I felt my cheeks burn as I went into the corner of the room to get changed.

It had been 3 weeks since Mine had escaped and they assumed she had gotten away back to the Night Raid. I thought I would have undergone hard and terrible torture but Esdeath seemed to have ignored the situation I had caused, treating me still like dirt yet...more gently? I don't know how to describe it but I definitely noticed she's being different towards me. She treats me as if I'm her property, an object and etc. It's like she controls me, and I have to do as she says. All she did is order me around, like her pet, until it was time for me to go back into my cell. Maybe though, if I carried on getting close to her, I could find a way to escape. But a sudden emotion of shame and regret overflowed my body, telling me it was wrong. Why am I feeling like this?

I slowly took off my clothes which had holes and had been torn. I was in my underwear, facing the wall away from Esdeath, blushing heavily. I glanced back and to my surprise she had her face buried into a pillow. Was she..? I hurried up and put on the maid outfit, hating how I was wearing a dress and not some pants/trousers. I ran a hand through my h/c hair and dusted down the front of the dress.

"Well?" I turned around in her direction. Esdeath sat up as fast as she could and looked at me. She put a hand to her chin, as if she was thinking to herself. I had never felt so uncomfortable before wearing this dress I felt her eyes almost glaring right into me and my soul, searching my body all over.

"That'll do for now. Now, you'll be moved up to my room so the cell isn't yours anymore. And I'd like to lay down some official rules now, seeing as I know what to do with you." Esdeath said and stood up, taking her general cap off and dropping it onto her bed.

"W-What?" I was shocked. I had to sleep in the same room as her?! I really was becoming her pet! Now all she would need to do is put a collar on m-. I spoke too soon. She pulled out a collar from her drawer. It was plain black with a small metal ring attached onto it. She walked up to me and adjusted it a little, before she clipped it around my neck.

"There. Right. Rules. 1. You will be by my side at all times. 2. You will sleep in the same room as me, wherever I please. 3. Bath days are Wednesdays and you will prepare our baths at exactly 8pm. 4. Do not allow others to touch you, you are not allowed to be handled by anyone else other then me. 5. You will do what I say or else. And there are obvious things you should and shouldn't do, so you will learn that over time." She explained to me, standing close to my face. She was taller than me, which I found quite intimidating.

"Do I have to keep this on all the time?" I tugged at the maid dress, looking away from her face.

"I'll allow you to change out of the maid dress when it is time for bed. I can't have the dress getting crinkled can I?" She laughed.

I looked down at the floor. "What's with the collar?" I questioned, and played around with the small metal ring on it.

"That's for when I feel as if you aren't behaving." She giggled quietly and went back to the drawer she had open. Esdeath brought out a long belt of some kind- no, not a belt. A leash. She gripped it hard and held it out in front of me. Her smile was pure evil. Esdeath clipped the leash onto the collar and brought me forward with a hard force. I whined, feeling the collar tighten around my neck. My nose was almost touching hers, and I stared into her bright, blue eyes. I felt like I was staring into the cold sea. They were full of danger.

She whispered one final thing, her breath was slightly warm against my face. "And to show people you are mine."