Chapter 7: Warmth

Here with another chapter!~ Just a reminder that this story might get more nsfw. So please if you aren't one for *cough* seggs *cough* I advise for you to not read on. Anyways if the chapter contains sex scenes/nsfw I will warn you beforehand! so, ahem.

WARNING: SLIGHT NSFW

Anyways, enjoy!~

I backed away and wriggled out of her grip. I brought my knees up to my chest and leant my chin on my knees. I wasn't sure how I felt. I felt scared yet somewhat...I don't know. I didnt want to run away, I just wanted to curl up and hide away from her. She noticed how I was sitting, still dripping wet in the maid dress from the bath. I heard her sigh and move backwards away from the bed. I looked up and watched her walk off into the bathroom and she shut the door behind her.

I stayed still in the same spot for a while, before I heard the door open again, Esdeath walked out with a towel wrapped around her body, barely covering her breasts. She sat at the edge of the bed with another towel in hand and dried her hair slowly.

"The bath is ready for you." Esdeath said quietly and sat the towel down on her lap. I felt bad. Did I look that scared that she seems...sad? Did I upset her? I didn't move and felt myself turn away from her. I felt a warmth against my arm. Her hand was resting on my arm but she quickly removed it and leant over me. I stared up at her face. She was just simply smiling sadly, probably pitying me. Wait.. no! Why would she pity me? I am her slave, her servant, her prisoner! She's just messing with my feelings and thoughts!

I got up and walked off into the bathroom. At least she allowed me to clean myself . I run myself a bath, and took of the soaking maid dress. Some bubbles had formed inside of the bath and I slightly smiled to myself, remembering something. A memory of a lovely day I had with Mine. I climbed inside the bath and let out a sigh. I bathed for 15 minutes , and realized I had left the bathroom door open.

"Huh?" I watched as a head popped around the corner. I yelped and covered myself up with the bubbles in the bath. They weren't very helpful at hiding my breasts. Esdeath stared upon my body and looked me up and down. I felt myself blushing. Esdeath was wearing a 'loose' white shirt, which was undone, because obviously, her breasts were too big to have the buttons all the way buttoned up. I caught a glimpse of black panties and hid my face with the bubbles.

"I've left a shirt at the end of my bed for you~" She giggled, continuing to stare at me. "Do you need any help with washing?!" She seemed excited but I shook my head quickly.

"Nope! I'm getting out!" I stood up exposing my bare breasts and...everything else. I went bright red, while she stared, licking her lips.

"Heheh~ I didn't know you were that comfortable with me yet~" She teased and moved forward. I leapt out and grabbed the towel wrapping it around myself, making sure I was all covered up. Esdeath was now behind me and spun me around to face her. She giggled at my surprised face. I was slowly backed against the bathroom wall and pinned against it. Esdeath's leg made its way in between my thighs and towel. I whined. If she pressed any harder, she would be way too close to it. Her hands gripped my wrists holding them above my head. She peered at me, smirking. Her face was really close to mine. Esdeath moved her mouth to my neck, placing a kiss on it lightly. I softly moaned. WHAT AM I DOING?! Don't give in to this! Don't let h-

Esdeath had heard and giggled at me. She then started leaving a trail of kisses up my neck, holding both my wrists with now one hand. Her other hand trailed downwards to one of my breasts. She carefully and gently fondled with it, giving it a light squeeze. I yelped and pushed her away from me. Esdeath stared at me, her eyes growing seductive and she licked her lips.

I left the bathroom, with the towel and quickly dried myself off. I threw the towel onto the bed and picked up the shirt and threw it on. It was oversized, as my breasts weren't as big as the tall blue-haired mommy- WHAT?! My mind was on fire right now. I just called her mommy? What the fuck! I shook my head and realized I was missing something. Panties.

Esdeath stood at the bathroom door frame and leant against it

"What's the matter?" She was smirking.

"Where is the underwear?" I stared at her, making sure the ends of the shirt was covering my butt and front. Esdeath just stood there giggling at me.

"Who needs panties?!" She laughed more, and walked towards me. I frowned.

"Look, I know I am here not under my own will, but the least you can do is give me underwear!" I yelled, slightly angry. She was amused by this and sat me down on the bed. I carried on frowning before she sat herself on my lap. What the hell? Why is she-?! I tried pushing her off but she was firmly sitting down on my lap. I felt her arms wrap around my neck and she leaned forward. She pushed me down and she was now straddling me. I couldn't move at all. I was frozen. How could have I know I would have gone from a prisoner in a cell to being straddled by her in her own bed?!

Her face was really close to mine, almost close enough to kiss me.

"I just want you to love me~" She whispered in my ear. I snapped out of it . I pushed her off of me and sat up.

"You cant just make me fall in love with you!" I was fuming. Wait...I had an idea.

"Hmm? Why not?" She was sitting up now and facing me. I gulped.

"Because that isn't how love works!"

"But it works how I want it to work!"

"Well fine! But let's make a deal!" I said, now sweating a little. Esdeath raised her eyebrows at me.

"A deal? Hahahah..Like what?" She asked, interested.

"Well...a deal. Like...if you don't make me fall in love with you within 2 months then I get to leave!" I looked at her and started breathing more quickly. She was glaring at me.

"I am not letting you go and I will not be making any deals with you." She said, her voice growing stern.

"Wait! Listen. If I fall in love with you, I will stay with you. Forever. If you succeed." I swallowed hard. Was this the right thing? I mean of course, I was never going to fall in love with a murderer, a general who commanded soldiers to slaughter innocent people. Not someone like her.

Esdeath sat and thought about it. We sat in silence for a few minutes before she opened her mouth.

"Fine. Deal. But on one condition."

"Which is..?" I questioned her.

Esdeath leant forward. "If you do not fall in love with me, you will be allowed to leave. But if I see you ever again. Or if any of my guards do, I will kill you."