Before we begin

Greetings to all of wattpad and and to those also new to wattpad!

Void or Empi! 

So I had made this in my main quotev account, and a lot of people seemed to like the one shots so I decided to bring it here too!  And if you have seen my quotev one, then you know about how you can request who y/n is paired with as well as the somewhat plot. However they're some rules to this, as for the comfortablilty(is that a word?) of both me and the readers.

-no pedophillia or Gerontophilia(or any large age gap that could get you arrested)

-no incest(basically the reader dating their sibling *insert character of choice*)

-no NSFW or any type of sexual  stuff. I do not feel comfortable making that type of stuff.

-good vibes only

Also most of these might just be the reader and *character of choice* being wholesome, or overall just spending time with each other.

also I may do yandere but they're going to therapy.

-it can just be a friendship between the reader and the character of choice if y'all want to be friends with them, and maybe they might have a crush on you if you want too.

-also I'm not great a angst so there's not gonna be any full on angst here.

If you do not like these rules then you may click off to another story. I do hope you enjoy these one-shots that either were requested or made by my brain.

Enjoy!