-Minecraft Buddies-

(Classic Sans x reader)(best friends)

(no requested)

(A/N: sorry if this one is boring I may or may not have wrote this in the middle of the night and I was unmotivated as hell.)

It was quite a week. College finals were a major pain in the ass and work didn't help with it either. You were adamant about finding something to do after all of that, as long as you didn't have to stare at your phone the rest of the day or have to study for god knows how long. So you decided to see what you had on your personal computer, which was your old-time favorite game: Minecraft. It was a good stress reliever after a tough day at work, though it was even better when you got your best-friend, Sans to play with you.

"Hey [Name], quick question." Sans asked, having the banana skin he played as he walked over to you.
In response, you turned to look at the comedian's in-game person, adjusting your mic abit before responding.

"sure shoot." You reply, only for him to fire an arrow at you.

You punch him back in response, giving a playful 'oi!' in response. "I meant to ask the question, not meant to literally shoot you bonehead!"
"I know just playing with you."
he chuckles, before continuing.
"Anyway, since we've literally been living in a cave for the past few nights, why not start building our own house? Its at least a bit better than in a hole in the cliff wall."

You thought about it, before asking,
"what kind of house we building then?"
"maybe a cottage or a treehouse? You seem fond of those two."

he replies, making an idea pop up in your head. "I know! Let's try making a treehouse cottage! A tree-cottage!" You exclaimed excitedly, getting a chuckle from him.

"heh, Alrighty then. We'll need to pick a tree first though, it'll take awhile though."
Soon enough, the two of you chose to build on-top of the dark forest, since it had a surface to build the cottage easier. It took a few in-game nights, but the two of you finally finished it, now just moving the stuff in and figuring out rooms.
"The downstairs can basically act similar to a storage unit, though with one side being like a kitchen, and the other side, like an armory." He suggested . you agree with it, placing the chests and moving the items into their sorted chest. It's a short moment of silence before you decide to speak up.

"Heya sans? Ehm, thanks for hanging out with me on here often. I don't get to see my friends often cuz of college and with them being busy and all, so this helps make my past year more manageable."

"Hey, it's no big deal buddy, besides, you're quite fun to play with too. Most of the time I don't have much to do when my bro is out and when I'm on break too, and he doesn't exactly like it when I constantly go to the bar in my free time, so I guess this is a nice change in my life too."
he replied, his casual tone being abit more genuine than usual.
"That's great to hear man, do tell papa I said he when you can."
"I will, bet he'd be overjoyed to meet you." He chuckles as you both finish up with the lower area.
Soon the two of you use the ladder up to the second floor, where it looked like this'll be both your room.
"soo how shall we place the beds?"
you ask, making your character face his.
"hmm, either we can have them on opposites sides, or, hear me out."
he says, placing his blue bed then your [F/C] bed on the other side of it, basically putting them together. His character faces yours.
"it ain't romo, it saves room, plus I get to sleep next to my pal."
"I see what you're saying buddy, but I'm only confused about why you want to frame bones."
"just cuz they aren't so Bonely."
he says, causing you to realize the pun and sigh before holding back laughter. Somehow he noticed.
"nope. Not laughing." You say.
" uh-huh, yeah sure pal." He says, amused.

some more time has past, he left for abit, so you decided to add a surprise.
*later when he comes back on*
"Hey come upstairs." You ask suddenly.
"Oh? For what?"
"Just follow me."
"oooki dokily."
you reach the top of the ladder, stepping away and shifting abit to make your character crouch. Why was mostly to be more expressive you could say.
he seems focused on you, til he looks up.
he's quiet for a moment, before chuckling, happy at this surprise.
"wow, this is, amazing."
he says, staring up in awe.
you explain.
"you always look up at the sky at night and you've said you don't really see much of stars from where you live, so why not stargaze in the safe comforts of out little base?"
he looks back at you, saying in the more heartfelt tone.
"thank you so much bud."
"Its no problem buddy. No problem at all."