Sleepy cuddles (feat. Shattered)

Knight-in-training reader x shattered dream

(friendship wise)

(Also this is a old one)

(and before you attack me, shattered is Demi-pan in this story, and the reader goes by they them)

shattered dream is "this"

It was just a typical day for you. A sword match with your friends for training, then going to the library out of boredom and studying after lessons,....and getting bothered by the one and only shattered prince. You two seem to have a chill bond, with you telling stories about your day and shattered assisting you with your knight studies. He was originally going to use you for corrupted positivity, but he changed his mind, thought that ruining a now close friendship with someone who cans deal with his annoying crap would be pointless, and it seemed like even being around you put him at ease from a stressful day.

As you were comfortably reading the book of runes, you heard a portal appear from behind you, and closing while a familiar grumble approached. You turned around. Seeing a grumpy octopus, or shattered. 

"Well someone hasn't had his coffee." You joked.

Shattered grumbled, sitting next to you on the large bean bag chair. You could feel where he was sitting sink, causing you to try to not fall on him. You settled yourself back on to where you sat, still trying not to fall. " didn't get any sleep last night did you?" You asked, wondering why he was in a mood. 

"isn't it obvious?" He growled tiredly, rubbing his non-existing brows."I didn't even get any corrupted positivity yet."

You knew corrupted positivity was one of his main power sources, and how he could get when he doesn't get it for awhile, so you knew you'd have to lighten up his mood.

"I think there was a golden couple that go out on dates near the park at xxx road, and you might be able to make them break apart  if you play your cards right." You suggested, as that exact couple always bothered you on your choice of friends and hobbies, and betrayal of trust is a main way to get the corrupted positivity, especially in close relationships.plus you felt vengeful today, so you could care less about what would happen. 

shattered's pinprick lit up with excitement. Oh how he'd want to break a couple apart, especially a GOLDEN one. 

"thanks for letting me know!" He exclaimed, but getting hushed by nearby readers. 

Quieting his voice down, he spoke again,"thanks for telling me Y/N, you're a good pal."

"ay, don't worry about it, just helping my pal."you responded.

you could sense a positive aura from him, and before you knew it he was practically cuddling you. you were surprised by his sudden action by his sudden action, wondering why he didn't teleport away to go get the corrupted positivity like usual. Then, as if he new you were confused, he spoke up, " I'm still sleepy, so cuddles first."

you were use to getting hugged or cuddled by him, despite when you'd try to hug him, he'd just hiss like a dam cat. You sighed, knowing that you'd have to put your reading at a halt until he was done.you put the book down still open, and just cuddled back. It mostl became hours of napping for you both, then you woke up. You realized you were on top of him, trapped by both his arms and tendrils that seemed to be holding you from escaping his grasp. You hear him mumble under his breath a "small gremlin.", making you giggle quietly, and responding,

"tall octopus.", before patting his head, making him grumble.

you Chuckled at his reaction, resting your head on his chest once more.

"you know you're a dork right?" You spoke .

He chuckled,"look who's talking." He replied, ruffling your (h/l) (h/c) hair.

"Sooooo, both of us are dorks them?" You jokingly asked.

"guessing so." He reponded.

and there you two were, two dorks cuddling until you had other things to do.