-Heartbeat-

(dust sans x reader)

Requested by: YupIamaweirdo on quotev

You were dating dust for awhile now, and sure people weren't so keen about him dating you, but that didn't stop you from loving him dearly. And neither did it stop him either. He loved you more then life itself, and that was saying something. Though, a better word would be his goal, though that be going overboard on describing it.

The two of you were deemed opposites, with you being more passive, while dust would probably Chuck someone out a window out of spite if they pulled something funny on you. However this didn't cause a difference in affinity for the other, as you both loved each other dearly.

It was a rainy morning, and you and dust were snuggling close, watching the pour of rain happen from behind your window, laying on your bed next to the window. The patter of rain was relaxing, almost completely calming to the two of you. However, you felt more comfortable with your beloved resting his skull on your chest, while his arms wrapped comfortably around your waist.

As you gently rubbed his back, he softly spoke,"what's that noise in your chest, dear?"

You replied, say it was your heartbeat.

He hummed quietly, closing his eye sockets somehow. You ask if he's listening to it, with a small nod from him in return.

"It's like a lullaby, though not as grand as your lovely voice."

You chuckle at his statement, kissing the top of his hooded head.

"why did it speed up? Is something wrong?" He asked.

You answered," There's nothing wrong, I just may mean I feel, happy, I suppose."

"Huh,I see. Do I make you happy N/n?"

"Of course dear..!"you chuckle softly, wrapping your arms gently around his head. "You always had and always will."

You could here a partial "aww" from dust, as he buries his face into your chest, tightening his grip around you. You giggled about his cute reaction, hugging him close while your cheek squished against his head.

"you're too sweet for your own good, you know that love?" He shifts his head to look at you, resting his chin on your torso while admiring your beauty.

"what makes you think that?", you tilt your head to the side.

"If I explained it, then it take a whole hour. But in short, Regardless of what the others have said and what I done, you still treat me with such love, and I'm grateful to be the one you love the most."

"I'm grateful for you too my love, and remember that nothing about that will ever change." You gently give him a kiss on the head once you finish speaking, which he kisses your cheek in return.

"love you my dear."

"love you too."