+Blank face with starry eyes+

(Old)

OuterTale Chara x semi-emotionless reader

(chara here goes by they/them, and is 14, as well as the reader. Also this was suggested  by. p0laris.exe is OT Frisk  on quotev)

(And what I mean by semi-emotionless is that the reader has a hard time feeling emotions, but can feel a little.)

Ever since you've met Chara, they've been rather odd. Well, odd for you. Back when they were a ghost, they'd cover your eyes with their semi see-through hands, and try to explain certain things in a jokingly way, in order to make you laugh. Though, it never really works. However, now they are willing to try harder to atleast make you smile, or feel something.you never admitted it, but you had always felt a spark when they were around, and it would always grow when they were around. Now that they have been brought back, they have never left your side, just like when they were a ghost, but they now they weren't bound to frisk. 

You stared up at the never ending starry sky, with only a small feeling of ease. Though, this feeling gets disrupted by chara by them saying 

"boo!"

you didn't flinch, just lost the ease. 

"You really don't react to anything do you?" Chara stated.

you stayed quiet

you here a small sigh from Chara, then foot steps towards you. Chara sits next to you, the looks up at the sky.

"beautiful, isn't it? We may see this everyday, but sometimes you'll see something new."Chara spoke up.

it was a moment of silence, before Chara exclaimed, "look! Look! It's the Ursa Major!"

you looked up with no reaction, then a small spark of amazement  As you haven't seen it before, and it is rather beautiful sight to see. The. You looked to Chara, and that spark turned to that feeling of happiness. It felt abit more stronger than the last few times. you stared with a calm look in your eyes, then you turned back to the stars, back to the Ursa Major then you pointed to a form of stars close to it, which formed the "child" of the Major, also known as the Ursa Minor. Soon, Chara noticed where you were pointing, and looked in awe, "Good eye Y/N!" Chara exclaimed excitedly.

the two of you continued star gazing, pointing out constellations and floating islands that looked interesting, like one covered with flowers that seemed similar to flowey. Then, you could feel Chara rest their head on your shoulder, sighing quietly. Once they rested their head, you could feel the spark of feeling grow, though you couldn't figure out what the feeling was called. What was it? As you tried to think about what it was called you could hear Chara mumble something, you think they said, "god, you're adorable." You mutter in response, "says the one making me feel."

Chara looks to you, with small gasp."really?!"

Your face slightly turns and shade of pink, through it's just your cheeks, you felt, a little flustered.

"so, what do I make you feel? Happiness? Confusion? Hatred?,what is it?"

the last part you couldn't understand, but brushed it aside."..I..I don't know.", you replied.

"you don't know? Hm, maybe you could explain the feeling?" Chara asked, turning their head a little to the side like a curious puppy.

"it felt, warm, empathetic, and I guess a small bit of happiness and calm.."you stated, looking away, from Chara, still abit pink on the face. 

"Well, from what I've learn, that is a feeling that mom and dad felt when they were together, I that's called...love!"Chara exclaimed. They looked away for a moment, putting two and two together, then gasped.

you looked confused, but when you put two and two together as well, you realized it, quick covering your face to hide the growing blush. You had never felt such strong feelings, especially for certain people. was it true? Do you really feel love for them? Or were the feelings something else? You continued to ask yourself this, until chara gave you a kiss on the head, spiking the feeling to where you were practically red. Yep, the feelings were love alright, and mainly for chara. You could hear chara laugh playfully at your reaction, hugging your shy state.

"well, love you too buddy!" They exclaimed lovingly.

you uncovered your face, quickly giving them a kiss on the cheek.

"can we go back to watching for constellations again?"you grumbled, still flustered from the affection.

"of course, buddy! Love you!" They replied.

"love you too, dork."