Chapter 1

John Maxton is a psychiatrist from Sovic Washington. He lives there with his wife Viva in the corner of town. John and Viva have been married for about ten years. They like to take small trips to different place's every other year for their anniversary. Every year Viva goes with him but this year John had decided that he wanted to go alone.

"Viva I think that this year for our yearly trip I think I want to go by myself."

"What? We go together every year what are you doing John?" asked Viva

"I just think that it be better if I go by myself I just have a lot on my mind and I want to go and clear my mind by myself."

"John really, we go every year." says Viva

"Viva I am gonna go by myself this year and that is final."

"Ok fine John whatever go by yourself." says Viva

"Really Viva you are gonna have a fit because i want to go by myself this year?"

"Yes we go together every year and you all of a sudden don't want me to go." says Viva.

John rolls his eyes and goes and sits on the bed and looks at the floor.

"Viva I love you but you need to understand that I want to go by myself to clear my mind."

"Whatever." says Viva as she rolls her eyes and goes to the bathroom and slams the door.

"Fine go by yourself." yells Viva

John gets the rest the way in the bed and goes to bed and the next morning John gets up about six thirty and he takes a shower. John notices that Viva isn't home, he assumes that she left for work early in the morning. John gets out of the bathroom and gets dress when there is a knock on the door. John finishes pulling his pants up and heads to the front door. As he looks out the peep hole ,John smiles then he opens the door.

"Stacy baby."

Stacy comes in and kisses John.

"So how did Viva take the news that you are divorcing her for me?" asked Stacy.

John stuttered a little. "U uu mm she took i it fine."

Stacy looks at John asking herself if he really told her.

John and Stacy headed to the kitchen and as Stacey was looking at the fruit on the counter she was there was a note on the counter so she picked it up and began reading it out loud.

Dear John,

Have a good trip I love You and there is about five hundred in your carry on bag. Have fun I love you and sorry for what happen last night

Love Viva <3

"Aww John look she still thinks that you love her" says Stacy

"Yea isn't that funny."

John and Stacy leaves the house and heads to the airport for their big vacation to the Amazon Jungle. Stacy and John get to the airport and they go through all of the checkpoints and wait for their plane to be called.

"John honey what are we gonna do when we get there?" asked Stacy

"I am not for sure."

They sit there waiting for their plane when John gets a call from his wife Viva.He looks at it and he doesn't answer it. So Viva leaves a voicemail and he checks it.

:"John I was thinking how about you call me when you are done clearing your mind and I will make my way out there because we still have my ticket and I don't want it going to waste." says Viva: