Chapter 6

Few minuts after Nicky got her dance someones phone rang.

"Hey guys shut up that is my phone." says Kay

Ann turns towards Kay " Really?" said Ann

"Yes that is Ashton." says Kay

Kay goes into the kitchen and answers the phone.

:"Hello.": says Kay

:"Hey I wanted to check in with you and to let you know that Cat is with Nicky parents.:" said Ashton.

:"OK did you call her and tell her good night?":asked Kay

:"Yes I also told her that you where gonna call.:"Says Ashton.

"Kay get off the phone Ann found magic mike xxl."yells Marie.

:"OK I will call her and I got to go before these girls through a fit I love you babe see you tomorrow. ": says Kay

:"Alright love you too.": says Ashton hanging up the phone.

Kay hangs up the phone and call Evy Nicky mom.

:"Hey I just wanted to tell Cat good night. ": says Kay

:"OK I will go get her. ": says Evy.

As Kay is waiting Ann comes into the kitchen.

"Hurry up Kay. " says Ann

"I will just telling Cat night."says Kay

:"mommy?": asked Cat

:"Hey baby girl I just called to say goodnight and listen to grandma Evy ok.": says Kay.

:"OK mommy good night. ": says Cat blowing kiss on the phone.

:"Don't worry Kay she is having fun now you go have fun have a good night.": says Evy as she hung the phone up.

Kay walks back out into the living room and Diane walks up to her."phone" days Diane.

"Why?" asked Kay

"Because it's a girls night no phones they are being put in my lovely little box here and I am gonna put it under the TV there in that locked drawer. " says Diane.

"You know what that sounds like a good idea let's do it."says Kay handing Diane her phone.

"Um no!"says Ann

"Yes that way we can just be us girls and no distraction."says Kay

"Yeah that sound like fun." says Kaylee.

"Fine if that is what everyone else is doing." says Ann

Ann hands Diane her phone and Diane goes around and collects everyone's phone, but when she gets to Maya she didn't want to hand over the phone.

"Come on Maya just give me the phone." says Diane.

"But I need my phone and if I don't have it my girlfriend will think I am cheating on her." says Maya.

"For god sakes Maya you are not gonna die with out you damn phone now give it up." says Jayleen

"No and that is final ." says Maya

"Really, you think that you can just disrespect me in my own house." says Diane

"No but I am not giving you my fucking phone." says Maya

"Then you can get your shit and get the fuck out of my house." says Diane.

The girls sit there in silence and look and Diane as if she isn't serious.

"Are you fucking serious?" asked Maya

" I am dead serious you want to disrespect me in my own house then yes you can get your shit and get out." says Diane.

Maya rolls her eyes."Yeah sure you are, you are not gonna throw me out, I was invited to Nicky's wedding just like you so she wouldn't let you throw me out." says Maya with a smirk

"Ok guys please stop, Diane just let her be, it don't matter if she is on her phone or not just let her be." says Nicky.

" I am sorry Nicky but she is right we are here for you and that means we spend time with you not on our phones or with the guys." says Marie.

Kaylee comes form the other side of the living room and snatches Mayas phone and hands it to Diane.

"There, that wasn't hard now stop the bickering." says Kaylee.

"What the hell, give me my damn phone back." yells Maya.

"No, if you get it back then you are leaving Dianes house because non of us want to be here to listen to you and Diane argue over your damn phone we are here for Nicky and this is Dianes house meaning we respected her rules.'' says Kaylee.

Maya stands up and goes up to Diane and snatches her phone back. " Like I said Nicky invited me just like the rest of you and if I want my phone that I paid for then I get it." says Maya.

Diane stood there standing there for a split second, she turned around took some breathes and turned back around. As Diane did this Ann could see that Diane was gonna explode but she was too late to stop Diane from blowing up on Maya.

"Maya get you shit and leave my house, and no Nicky may have invited you to her wedding but she didn't invite you to my house I did and that was because so that way no one had to spend money on some cheap motel no get your damn shit and leave my fucking house." yells Diane

Maya stood there and looked at Diane and saw she was serious. "What the fuck where the fuck am I sopose to go?'' asked Maya

"You should of thought about that before you decided to come into my house and disrespect me you ungreatful?" says Diane before Kay cuts her off.

"Here come on Maya lets go and Ann and Jayleen take her to the kitchen, get her calm." says Kay

"Maya sorry but you have to leave." says Kay.