Chapter 22

"Diane are you ever gonna get dress." Jaylen laughs

"Yeah of course" says Diane

"When? I think everyone is about done getting dress." says Jaylen.

"Here in a minute I want to make sure things are good first." Diane says as she goes over an fixes a table cover.

Jaylen walks away smiling at her sister. Diane goes back to walking around the tables making sure they are all in place an made properly. As she was doing this Neil comes in an goes straight for her an grabs her face an kisses her.

"I love you so much Diane" Neil said still holding her face

Diane pulled away an said nothing an walked away from him crying, she ran to the bathroom locking the door behind her. Diane slid to the floor crying she sat there for a good ten minutes before Neil came knocking at the door. "Diane I am sorry lets talk" Diane sat there yelling at him to go away but he insisted​ that she let him to talk.

"GO AWAY NEIL." Diane yelled.

"Diane let me in we need to talk about the baby" says Neil

Diane sat there in shock, she stood up an opened the door an looked at Neil " How did you know about that?"

"It don't matter how I know I just want to know." says Neil before getting cut off

"Get away from me, its my life its been 3 years Neil go away." Diane said

Neil stood there an demanded that Diane tell him,all Diane could do is cry an tell him to go away. As Ann was looking for Diane she heard Diane crying an saying go aways so she follows her voice to the bathroom to see Neil standing right in front of Diane.

"Neil what the fuck are you doing to her." she says as she goes over to Neil an pushes him away.

" Get your fucking hands off me Ann, she need to answer me." Neil says angerly

"She don't need to tell you anything so go away before I have you arrested for assault." says Ann

Neil looks at both Diane an Ann." I am going to get the truth Diane trust me." says Neil walking away.

"Diane are you ok?" asked Ann.

"No" she says crying

"Lets go back into the bathroom." Ann says taking her hand.

Ann helps Diane sit on the floor. "What happen?"

"He knows" says Diane

"How?"  says Ann

"I don't know but im trying so hard to get him out of here, he wont leave me alone an I am scared." says Diane

"Scared he's going to hurt you?" asked Ann

"No, I know he won't do that he don't have it in him. I am scared that he isn't going to like the truth the whole truth, the real reason I left." says Diane

"Look Diane he isn't going to bother you any more okay because I don't need anything happing to you to either of you." Ann smiles

"Okay." Diane says standing up whipping her tears away.

"One more thing do you want me to call him,do you want him here after all." Ann asked.

Diane let out a little smile. " Yes, id call him but I can't not like this but yeah an maybe ill tell everyone."

Ann smiled." There's that smile, okay ill call him you clean up an come out so you can get dress." says Ann leaving the bathroom.

Ann starts to look for Josh. "Josh" Ann says. Josh looks at Ann. "Yes"

"We need to talk" says Ann

Josh looks kind of worried" About what?"

"It's Neil. Can you watch him he is messing with Diane an me an you both know that can not happen." says Ann

"What do you mean messing with her?" asked Josh

" I mean he is causing her to cry to stress, I caught him right in her face yelling at her."Ann said

"Do I need to arrest him?" asked Josh

"No just watch him keep him away from her please." Ann says giving a smile.

" Ok can do babygirl." says Josh leaning in for a kiss.

Ann kisses him "Ok get back to getting dress" Ann says walking away.

Ann pulls out her phone.

/ " Hello, yeah I am fine she is fine to, Diane actually wanted me to call you, she wanted to know if you still wanted to come to the wedding."/ Ann says.

/" Great ill let her know you are on your way."/ Ann says hanging up the phone.