Chapter 20

Stacy gets home from a good jog out,she goes over to the phone hoping that John may have called but he didn't. Stacy  was upset that John hasn't called her since what had happen in Brazil. She goes over to her cell phone on the table and picks it up and looks for John's number she couldn't wait any longer for him to call her so she decided that it was best if she called him. She dialed is number and waited for him to pick up, but the phone just rang and rang.

"This isn't like John" Stacy says to herself.

The call ended up going to voicemail so she left him a voicemail hoping he'd call her back.

:"Hey John please call me back I miss you and we need to talk about what happen during the trip": says Stacy hanging up the phone.

Stacy goes to the bathroom and takes a shower, once out of the shower her phone rings she runs to it hoping it is John but it isn't. 

:"Hello?": asked Stacy

No one said anything on the other line so she hangs up the phone and heads to the room and gets dress as she is getting dress she starts to rub her eyes. Once she is dress she gets her keys and heads to the car, Stacy still rubs her eyes a  lil more, once she is done rubbing her eyes she looks in the mirror and notices that they are all puffy  an red. 

"Damn it, why now." she says pulling out her make up from her purse.

Stacy starts to put on her make up o cover up her eyes being red and irritated. Stacy finishes up her makeup and starts to drive, she had decided to visit  Johns  office knowing that that is where he was gonna be till he had to go to the wedding. She drives awhile before having to be stop by traffic.

"Damn it." she says to herself.

She sits there waiting for the traffic to clear up, she pulled out her phone and began to call John's office one more time to see if he would pick up. She sat there waiting but all the phone did was ring, it just kept ring so she hung up the phone an threw it in the back seat.  Once the traffic was through Stacy drives to John's office and park she sat there for a second making sure her makeup is good and she looked good. She got out of the car and started walking towards the building again before her eyes starts to mess with her again.  She rubs her eyes as she make her way to the doors as she is going into the door she sees Viva leaving the office, Stacy does her best to doge Viva's site of view. She notices that Kay is there too. Stacey watches them for a bit to see what is going on. When nothing happened she started walking into the building,as soon as she got in she herd Viva yell."Fuck you John Maxton".

"Wow" Stacey said under her breath.

Stacey continued making her way to John's office when she was stopped by his secretary.

"Can I help you?" the Secretary said with a slight rudeness. 

"Actually no you can't I know where I am going." says Stacey as she continues towards Johns office.

"Stacey you can't go in there he isn't here." the Secretary said rushing to stop her.

"Crystal move out of my way." says Stacey standing there​ impatient.

Stacey was getting very impatient with Crystal standing in the way of John's door. "You need to move" Stacey demanded as she started to move closer to Crystal.

"Come any closer Stacey I am going to call security". says Crystal

"JOHN I KNOW YOU ARE IN THERE!!!" yelled Stacey.

They both stood there for staring at each other. " Ok this is getting ridiculous" says Stacey pushing Crystal out the way. Crystal stumbled out of the way, once she got her balance back she went over to her desk and paged security. "I called security Stacey" Stacey looked at her an rolled her eyes an went straight for the door and started trying to git into John's office. Once she couldn't get into the room she started kicking the door to his office yelling at the top of her lungs.

"JOHN I KNOW YOU ARE IN THERE!!!!! COME OUT HERE AND FACE YOUR PROBLEMS LIKE A REAL MAN!!!" Stacey yelled.

"Stop yelling Stacey he isn't here." says Crystal.

Stacey kept yelling untill the security guard got up there, he went right over to Stacey and told her she need to stop yelling an leave the building. Stacey turned an look at the security guard and told him to "Go suck a dick" the security guard grabbed Stacey arm an began​n to pull her towards the elevators.

"Let go of my you pervert" Stacey said.

The security guard let her go an told her once more that she need to leave the building, she looked at him an spit on him. " You need to learn how to treat women" the security guard told her one last time that she need to leave or he was gonna call the cops an they won't be as gentle​ as he was.

"Gentle?" Stacey laughed as she got into the elevator.