More Socializing! UGH!

Don't be afraid to comment🤍!

Third pov

That morning when y/n woke up she brushed her teeth and got dressed in her uniform in silence, looking back on her time at Hogwarts. She went to breakfast, unlike most mornings. 

She remembers the first time she drank from the goblets on the Gryffindor table and by habit thought that the cup would change to whatever she wanted -it was muscle memory- and spat the pumpkin juice onto the plate in front of her earning a few light-hearted snickers from her house-mates.

 When she entered the great hall she searched her table for the Weasley twins and when she found them she sat directly in front of them. To gain their attention she started talking.

"Hey what did Harry, Ron, and Hermione do yesterday that made them hide from you?" they looked up when she had finished her sentence "Well who might-"one started "You be?" the other finished. "I'm y/n l/n, I was stuck with them while they were in hiding," y/n said quickly hoping they answer her question with haste. The twins shared a glance while smirking "Ah yes" they said in-sink with each other, "well nice-" "to meet-" "You-", one continues and the other finished, "Y/n l/n" they said taking turns talking. "nice to formally meet you too Fred and George, but my question has been left unanswered"

 y/n said politely wanting to get her answer and leave the stares of the twins, they reminded her too much of Conner and Travis.- not that they finished each other's sentences- Travis, Conner, and her had bonded after they pulled her into a prank and had to spend the rest of the day in the sweaty stables together, after that she helped the older boys with brainstorming ideas for pranks. She missed Camp Half-Blood and her friends although y/n and Annabeth were keeping in touch, it was hard to not blabber on about the wizarding world after the long school year.

 y/n had sent Annabeth a picture of her drawing of the Hermes cabin. One of the twins sitting in front of her started talking. "Well, you see Hermione told Mcgonagall about all of our prank supplies and got Harry and Ron to take them to the professor's office" "Do you know how hard we tried to keep them hidden, all for nothing, y'know" said the other. "I do actually, also I had nothing to do with the whole situation I didn't even know why they were hiding that's why I came to you." y/n said trying not to get on the pranking twins of Hogwarts.

y/n then started to eat toast and grabbed herself some pumpkin juice, which she had gotten used to, now not paying attention to anyone around her which she had been doing since she arrived at Hogwarts. After stuffing her toast in her face and finishing her juice she stood up and walked out of the hall with her bag hanging around her body diagonally containing her school books, quills, and paper. She then proceeded to her first class of the day, Care of Magical Creatures with Hagrid. What y/n didn't know was that Hermione and Harry were looking for her, while Ron was stuffing his face.