Chapter 13

"Hey, Camila," The tall, dark-haired boy said loudly as I walked into his large tour bus. He motioned for me to sit next to him on his leather couch.

I was greeted with a kiss on the cheek, and the gesture caused my cheeks to heat up. "Hi, Austin," I replied, smiling sheepishly. He put his arm around me, which gave a sense of protection, but not the same as being in Lauren's arms did.

"Do you want to go do something today, babe?" He questioned. I thought about it for a minute. "I mean, we are performing, so we can't really go do anything too extrordinary, but we can go shoot some hoop or just chilll, you know?" He continued.

"Let's go play some basketball!" I suggested brightly. He nodded, and stood up from his spot on the couch. But I grabbed his hand, and pulled him back down.

"Wait. One thing before we go." I murmured lowly in his ear. His eyebrows furrowed. "You didn't kiss me." I smirked, and connected our lips feverishly. He smiled into the kiss, and deepened it quickly. His tongue pried my lips apart, and it was nothing like making out with Lauren, but I went with it. Kissing Austin was sloppy and rushed, but I just wanted to feel something. My hands found their way onto his shoulders, and my knees subconsciously moved onto either side of him so I was straddling him. His cold hands traveled to the bottom of my crop top, and explored the skin of my back. They went lower, and then were practically groping my butt. I let out a quiet squeak, and his hands on my skin didn't ellict pleasurable feelings; the way Lauren's did. But I continued my act, and started grinding my hips against his, and he let out a quiet huff of air.

"Damn, Camila." He murmured. The area below me began to feel harder, and I felt my cheeks heated up in embarrassment.

"Uh, Austin, I think that we need to stop." I said quietly. I got off of his lap quickly, and stood up quickly. He followed my actions, and led me outside. As we were walking, he whispered a quiet "You're a tease. Exactly how I imagined it." into my ear, causing me to be a little creeped out. Why was he imagining things with me?

"Get on." He ordered, motioning to the Segway that was leaning against the outside of his tour bus. I followed his harsh demand, and got on. He followed, and drove us inside the venue, and to the basketball court.

Once we were there, we were met with familiar faces. A few of Austin's friends were there, and Normani and Ally and Dinah. Lauren was sitting at a table to the side with her phone in her hands, but her attention turned to a short brown-haired boy with no lips. She had a wide grin on her face, but then turned to meet my stare, and it automatically faded. She glared at me, almost looking mad, and I was confused. Last night she was sweet and funny with me, and now she seemed irritated with me. Why was she always so god damn confusing?

"Mila, you ready to go down?" Dinah challenged with a smirk on her face. She had a large basketball in her hand, and acted like she was throwing it at me, causing me to flinch, and she started dying of laughter. "Oh my god, you are not athletic at all." She joked. She threw the basketball to me, and I attempted to make it into the basket, and missed by a long shot. It hardly went two feet up in the air, and didn't even go half the distance to the hoop.

"Do you want me to teach you how to shoot?" Austin questioned. My eyes shot open at the oppurtunity I had to make Lauren jealous.

"Sure, babe." I responded suggestively. I fluttered my eyelashes, causing him to furrow his eyebrows in confusion, but nonetheless, walk over and put his hands on my hips from behind me. His crotch was practically pressing into my backside, causing my face to flush in embaressment. I gripped the ball in both hands, and he put his hands on it behind me.

"Okay, so all you gotta do is bend your knees, and jump, and push the ball up with your wrists." He said, and helped me do the task. I shot the ball, and saw it circle around the rim, and land into the net, making a swish sound.