11.0 Jess

"Another shirtless shoot. Favorite days, I tell you." Louis tells Zayn who is getting ready for a shoot, this time with swimwear.

Zayn rolls his eyes, "I'm only excited because I know Liam will lose."

"And you get to tie him up and fuck him?"

"Precisely."

"You kinky bastard, you."

"I know. Might spank him too."

"You should be a porn star."

"In another life."

"Malik! Out here now!" Carol screams.

Zayn walks out to be met with girls in bikinis wearing sunglasses.

"These girls are gonna be in the shoot with you. You'll be all cozy with Jess here," Carol points to a blonde with tanned skin, "and the rest will be her friends, giggling and gossiping in the corner. Okay? Great. Action!"

Zayn scurries to sit on the beach blanket on the fake beach that was set up and Jess takes a seat next to him.

"Okay," he says, "I'm going to put my arm around you now."

Jess giggles and nods.

Liam isn't the photographer for this shoot, but at one point he comes in to discuss something with Carol and his eyes land on Zayn with his arm around the girl.

Zayn smirks and pulls Jess tighter into him.

"That's it!" the photographer who Zayn thinks is named Gerald shouts, "Make it look possesive!"

Liam's eyes narrow and Zayn thinks that maybe, just maybe, he could win this.

Liam's the jealous type. Definitely. And the arousel Zayn gets from seeing him that way is very obvious in the swim trunks he wears. But it works in his favor, really. Because Liam looks impossibly red and he may explode.

"Okay Zayn, can you kiss her for me?" Gerald asks.

And just like that. Tick, tick, boom. Liam's exploded.

"Definitely not." he voice echoes and the whole room goes silent.

But Liam doesn't care because he's on set and throwing Zayn over his shoulder then leaving the room in a quick second.

"Wow Li," Zayn says from where his head is behind Liam, "it's only ten am."

• • •

y'all omf i wrote a short story on the "come on then, come on." ziam kiss and its completed and uploaded and only three parts so you should go read !!! its called come on then