8.0 cupfakes

"Let's recreate the Notebook."

"No, Zayn."

"C'mon please?"

"No. That's stupid."

"Pretty please with a cherry on top?"

"We're not even boyfriends."

"Fine. Will you be my boyfriend?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because then you'll make me recreate the Notebook."

"I thought you liked me."

"I do."

"Then please?"

"No."

"Lia- oof!" Zayn is suddenly knocked down by a pillow thrown his way.

"Stop tormenting your photographer and come in here to help me make cupcakes!" Louis yells, getting up to go to the kitchen.

"Fine." Zayn grumbles, "This isn't over." he tells Liam.

"Zayn, be a darling and get the icing out of the cabinet please." Louis bats his eyelashes and Zayn thumps him on the forehead.

"What color? It's like a unicorn threw up in here."

"Get them all, the more the merrier."

Thirty minutes later, Zayn and Louis are walking back into the living room with a tray full cupcakes.

"Bon appitite!" Louis screams, causing Niall Harry and Liam to scramble for the tray.

"Ah, ah, ah." Zayn stands infront of the group of boys, "Single file line or no cupcakes for any of you. Liam gets front."

"No fair!" Harry gapes, "That's neptuneism!"

"I'm pretty sure it's nepatism, Haz." Niall tells him.

"Whatever, it's still that."

"Sorry," Zayn shrugs, "Liam's hot."

"Lou, baby. Tell them I'm hotter." Harry begs.

"I wish I could Harry, but the truth is out."

Liam smirks and grabs a cupcake, "That's why you're my favorite, Louis."

• • •

"Liam, Liam, Liam, Liam, Liam, Liam, Liam."

"No Zayn. I'm not doing it." Liam says and pulls Zayn to his chest, lying back.

"Why not?" Zayn pouts.

"Because it's corny."

"We're corny."

"No."

"Fine." Zayn huffs, "Atleast be my boyfriend."

Louis sits up from his spot on Harry's lap, "Really Zayn? That's how you ask?"

"I'd probably fuck it up any other way? What do you want me to do, spill out my feelings?"

"Obviously."

"Alright then," Zayn sits up and pulls Liam up with him then looks into his eyes, "Liam Payne. I have had a crush on you ever since you walked in that studio and you were mistooken for a new model. You were humble and it was cute, honestly. I liked how shy you seemed, but then on our date you were completely different than I would have expected. I really love your hugs and your laugh and your smile. I like how you take an interest in what I'm talking about, even if it makes no sense to you. I like you, Liam Payne. So will you be my boyfriend?"

"Ugh, barf." Louis responds, "No one said to write fucking wedding vows."

"Shut up, Louis." Harry tells his boyfriend.

"Yes, Zayn Malik. I will be your boyfriend."

"See? We are corny."

"These cupcakes taste like cardboard," Niall butts in, "they're like cupfakes."

• • •

im so bored today idk how many times ive updated different things