14.0 bald

I have not update in a million years so you can thank Zayn for inspiring me today

"Where is your hair!?" Louis screeches, causing Zayn to cower in his chair.

"Wherever the barber put it when he was done, I dunno." he shrugs.

Louis paces back and forth in front of Zayn, tugging at his own hair. After a few minutes he stops abrubtly and glares at Zayn, "You're lucky you're pulling it off. Has Liam seen it?"

Zayn shakes his head and starts to pull on the clothes for his shoot, "No but he'll see it soon enough."

"Y-you're bald." Louis mutters in disbelief.

"It's a buzzcut, buddy."

"And it's white!"

Zayn just shrugs again and enters the studio where his shoot is happening.

All eyes turn to him and one by one, looks of surprise cross everyone's faces. Everyone's except Liam's.

Liam smiles.

"You look hot."

"I know," Zayn smirks, "now picture me dork."

The shoot goes by and Carol only complains to Zayn once, seeing as she's too shocked to do much. At one point, they bring in another male model and Zayn revels in the way Liam's face looks when he gets jealous.

"I can't believe it's gone," Niall whispers while rubbing his hand across Zayn's head for the millionth time, "you used to be so protective over it and now it's gone."

"I think it's cute," Liam gushes and leans his head on Zayn's shoulder, "didn't think you could pull something like this off."

Zayn fakes hurt, "I'm appauld."

Liam just giggles and presses a kiss to Zayn's cheek, "You're beautiful Zayn."

"I love you." Zayn smiles.

Liam smiles back at him and Louis ends up throwing jellybeans at them from across the table, "I'm still mad at you. My job was to do your hair and now it's gone. All I get to do is paint that gorgeous face of yours with makeup."

"Shutup Louis, you didn't do a good job with his hair anyway," Niall interjects, still rubbing Zayn's head.

Zayn slowly pulls Niall's hand off of him, "What's the big deal? I wanted to cut it so I did. That's all there is to it."

"Yes but-"

"No buts. My hair, my decision. Understood?"

"Yes but-"

"No."

Louis directs his attention toward Liam, "Your boyfriend is an asshole."

"Thanks I know." He grabs Zayn's face and turns it to plant a kiss on his lips. He's about to pull back when Zayn puts his hand on the back of his neck to keep him in place.

Zayn moves his lips slowly with Liam's, just to get a reaction out of Louis.

Louis pelts them with more jellybeans, "No, no, no, no." he repeats as they keep going.

They eventually pull back, gasping for air, "You guys are rabbits." they hear Louis say, but they ignore him.

"Aw look Louis, they're in love." Niall cooes.

Liam smiles brightly at that, staring into Zayn's eyes as if the answers to everything wrong in the world were there.

• • •

I miss ziam.