Barbie with Diamond's

You squeezed your eyes shut as the bandit shoved the barrel of the gun onto your temple.

    "Apologize to the boss or else."

     He pressed the barrel harder as the two partners in front of you quivered in fear.

     "Bunny! What do we do? They've got (Y/n)!"

    "Don't worry I've got this!" A higher voice replied as he shoved his way in front of Kotetsu. Your capturer pulled the gun away while managing to knock you upside the head.

    "Ow Sky!" You hissed under your breath as he mumbled a sorry back. The bandits in front of you aimed their guns toward the heroes and fired. Flyers and confetti shot out as all of you said

    "Happy Birthday!"

    "And thats a wrap!" Kotetsu directed standing from his cowering position behind the Bunny plush. The six of you talked about your progress, you were just amazed you hadn't erupted into another fit of laughter at Kotetsu talking to and voicing a largely stuffed rabbit.

    "So did you decide on a present yet?" Karina asked looking at you and Barnaby's other partner. The latter answered with intentions of finding him something, you answered with no plans on spending money on the bastard.

    "Aren't you two dating?"

    "Yes, Rosy Posy we're dating." You responded with fingered quotation marks around dating.

    "I know what you're doing and I'm not falling for it." She replied with a raised eyebrow. "I'm just saying contract or no contract wouldn't it do some good to buy him something?"

    Ignoring her advice, you chose to annoy the teen again with her hatred of her nickname.

    "What exactly am I doing Rosy Posy?"

    She was trying to stay calm, but you knew the name was irking her.

    "Forget it, if you want to look like a fool in front of your boyfriend then by all means go ahead!" She huffed and rolled her eyes. To be honest, if she asked you where you wanted to be right now your default answer was home. You were only here because Kotetsu had told the group about Barnaby's upcoming birthday. Lucky for you since the file you were given had been lost in the wind and you weren't wasting a Google search on him. To avoid spending money and to keep the dating farce up you agreed to help.

     The six of you rehearsed until the city of Stern Bild became dark. You waited behind your corner for the last time as you waited on your cue.

    "Who are you guys anyway?"

    Rounding the corner, you walked into the hostile situation. You feigned shock as you stood within arms length of the criminal.

    "Tiger? Barnaby?"

    "Look the pups with you now, you have all the help you need." Barnaby turned away from the situation and Kotetsu rushed to grab him. Everything hadn't gone to plan and the blonde still didn't do his move.

    "Are you going to hold me hostage or what?" You said through gritted teeth as you inched closer to him.

    Confused the man yanked you into his hold as Nathan and Karina appeared with their guns pointed.

    "Oh no, we're surrounded!"

    You watched as Tiger, Barnaby, Nathan, and Karina tried to figure out the situation. A small giggle escaped your lips that finally set off the crime lord holding you.

    "Are you mocking me?" He declared while pulling his gun out and roughly putting it against your head. Now that you thought about it, Sky had looked a bit bigger than usual.