Chapter 6

"I need police out here, I'm at! -"

You didn't get to finish as you were grabbed and shoved painfully against the wall. You opened your eyes to see Stu scowling down at you with his hands pinning you by your shoulders.

"Damn it YN, stop being stupid right now! I don't want to have to kill you! But I will hurt you if you don't stop!" His expression was frantic as he pleaded through gritted teeth.

You saw Billy bleeding from his cheek and entering the room with animalistic fury on his face. Stu grabbed you to his chest like a ragdoll.

"You..." He laughed low in his chest with a tilt of his head. "You shouldn't have done that, YN." He growled with a deadly smirk as he stepped over the glass shards. Crunching it under his boots.

Stu frowned and readied his stance as he backed up with you hostage in his arms.

"Billy, back up man."

"Eat shit, Stu."

Your wet hair clung to your face as Stu switched and pressed you behind him.

He loosened his grip on you as he stumbled over an end table. You saw a chance to make another run for it. You did just that as Billy lunged at Stu and they both grappled for an opportunity to stab the other.

"She's getting away! You fucking idiot!" Billy growled out behind you as you ran. You rushed outside once more as you heard a heavy crash inside.

You looked back for a split second before sharp hot pain shot through you.

"Argh!!" Pain shot through your leg when a piece of glass dug in through your bare foot. Bound to happen as the glass kept being walked over and moved around.

You still forced yourself to run with a limp before someone collided with you from behind. Your bodies hit the wet ground hard. Your hands gripping grass in your fist, trying to crawl away before you were flipped over onto your back.

Billy straddled you, his wet hair over his eyes as he raised his knife above his head.

You had tears in your eyes as you begged him. "Please Billy, I don't want to die!"

He glared down at you, heaving his chest as he hissed through gritted teeth. "That's too damn bad. You should have thought of that before you gashed my face, bitch!"

"Billy...Please...Please I won't tell..."

"Fucking liar."

A loud clap of lightning struck above your head; it caught him off guard. You used the opportunity to smack the knife out of his hand. Trying to kick him off only to feel his hands around your neck.

You cried while you struggled, choking and gagging as his face contorted above you. Pure rage, contempt and a storm of repressed emotions direxted at you. You didn't see the guy you were friends with anymore. You saw an animal wanting to rip you apart.

Your fingers latched weakly onto his as it took you back to your boyfriend in the back seat of the car. It was the first time he had laid a hand on you. You thought you would die that night over a petty argument. Beck played on the radio of his honda as you clawed at the seats and his hands. When you threatened to break up over how petty he was being; it was your worst mistake.

The memory played in your head. "You think you're better than me? Just because your family has more money? Is that it?!"

"N-no..."

Your boyfriend glared down at you with resentment. The beer heavy on his breath.

"You're nothing but a whore! I saw you with your little friends. How many are you getting off, huh?! I'm just a placeholder till you find a good boy from a good home, right?!"