Chapter 4

Room 67, Room 68...

I run my fingers over the signs on the door. I end up cutting my finger on one of the sharp edges.

"ssssfffffpppp!!" I yell latching onto my finger.

"are you alright?" I deeper voice says behind me. I turn around to come nose to nose with a tall, mix-raced boy with grey silver eyes.

"uh... yeah sorry," I say still staring into those piercing eyes. I move out his way expecting him to just wander past.

"Your bleeding!" he grabs my finder and runs his thumb across the cut making me wince from the pain.

"ill be fine," I say.

"what if it doesn't stop bleeding, come, let me help you. My dorm is just down a little!" he says looking into my eyes. 

what was I going to do? Say no to a perfectly hot boy who wants to go to his dorm with me??? 

"ok, sure!" I say still holding my finger.

We arrive at his dorm. As soon as I stepped in a whiff of sweat traveled up my nose. 

"Sorry about the smell, my roommate had a girl round the morning if you know what I mean." he shuts a door and sprays some air freshener. "A bit better," 

I sit down on a brown sofa that faced a black TV. The boy pulled up a chair in front of me with a green see-through box in his hand. 'FIRST AID' it read on the top. He opened the top lid and reached in, pulling out a few wipes and 2 rolls of bandages. He quickly ripped opened the packet to reveal a white cloth dripping with antiseptic. He gestured for my hand with one motion. I handed it over cautiously,  watching the blood seep into the cracks on my skin. He carefully wiped the cut applying as little pressure as he can. After a few wipes, I could see my skin once more. He attached small pieces of surgical tape to the tip. He then wrapped the bandage round and round the cut making it snugger and snugger. He cut the last bit off and attached it with more tape.

"done!" he says, a bright smile lit up his face. 

"How did you know what to do?" I asked feeling the bandage.

"Well I want to be a nurse, my dad however says it's too girly." 

I smile. "yeah well whatever I do is too girly." but then I realized he's just a stranger why would he want to know what my dad thinks. "what's your name?"

"Jacob" he responds looking up. "and you are?"

"Alex," I say looking into those perfect eyes again.

"well Alex," he says looking at my suitcase. "we better get your bags to your dorm."

"we?"

"Yeah, thought you might need some help," he says as his innocents shine through.

"Thanks," I walk out the door. "oh," I laugh.

"What?" he says his hand on my shoulder to see past me.

"that's my doom," I point across to the door opposite his.

"Well this will be easy then!" he says grabbing my hips and pulling me to the side."Got your key card?"

"Yeah here," I say passing him. At least my neighbor is nice...

And cute <3