Chapter 6

I open contacts and put the number the boy gave me earlier. Name? Well, I know his name is Jacob but what shall I put? I look to Heidi. She snatches the phone out of my grip and starts typing.

Pretty boy <3

You

hey

Pretty boy <3

hi neighbor

You

You in?

Pretty boy <3

Yeah, come round.

I lock my phone and grab some nachos because I was hungry. When I got to his door he was already stood there. I walk in and sit back on his sofa.

" What do you wanna do? " he said looking at my hands.

" don't know, do you wanna watch Netflix or something? " his face lit up and he walked into the kitchen. He came out with a small bowl of popcorn and cokes.

" Thanks," I say taking the coke.

He turned on his tv and switched straight to Netflix.

" Ever watched Friends? " I shake my head and look back at the tv. He then opened a tab revealing 6 friends sat around a table with coffee on.

We had finished season 1 when a boy came crashing through the door. He looked up but hardly acknowledging us.

" LUCAS! " Jacob shouted making me jump a little. " can't you see I have a friend round? " The mysterious boy then looked at me and back at Jacob.

"Is he..." The boy spoke in a gruff voice. " Yes! Now leave! " He nodded and left leaving me and Jacob alone again.

" I am what? " I ask with some sort of hope for a reply.

" Our neighbour " he smiles.

Somehow I still don't believe him...