Chapter 7

I woke up with a pounding headache and blurry vision.

"What the fuck." I dig my nails in my forehead, "AHHHHHH" the pain grew worse.

I snatched my phone and dailed anyone on my contacts, I couldn't see who I just quickly clicked.

"Hello?" Heidi slowly open my door. I'm sat there with my head in my hands groaning in pain. "Are you- Are you ok"
She says looking extremely stressed out.

"Get Jacob" I managed to get out.

A few minutes later the door opened again and Jacob slowly walked up to me. In the most soothing voice he whispered "Alex you have got to tell me what hurts..." before he could say anymore I grabbed his arm and winced whilsed saying " my head- Jacob my head"

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

My head rested on Heidi whilsed Jacob ran back and forth from the kitchen, to his dorm, to the bathroom, to me.

"Jacob I feel a lot better now." I say to him.

"I know I just need to make sure you have all the stuff. Why didn't you tell me you suffered this bad with migraines?"

"None of them have ever been this bad." I blurt out not thinking of what I'm saying.

"Come here" he gives my a warm embrace. Heidi watching everyone one of his moves intently.

Just then Avery came in with food for all of us. It was a warm pot of homemade chicken soup with noodles. I thanked her for the food but didn't eat any. I couldn't, not today.