Chapter 15

Jacob follows the car instructor to a parking space and slowly rolls up. We arrived super early so we were super close to the opening gates. Thorpe park is like a giant island on the outskirts of London. I love London, just the vibe. "How long was I asleep for?" I ask Jacob who unbuckles his and my seatbelt.

"Well we left really early." He checks his watch. It was old, rustic. It looked like it had a few stories to tell over time. "Like 2 hours..." he looks back up to me.

"I'm sorry" I apologise and he leans forward.

"For what?"

"You must've been so bored. I mean, driving for that long." I swivelled to face him. "I can drive back tonight?" A smile creeps onto his face.

"Don't be stupid. You seemed comfy. Plus you were shivering in your apartment when I came in, it's warmer in here." He looks at me quickly. "Let me show you something.." he opens his car door and runs round to mine to open it. I clamber out and he opens up the boot. There were 2 suitcases in the boot, I stare at him blankly. Either I'm dumb or Jacob packed a suitcase to stay here.

"Are we staying?" I grin as his smile widens.

"Yes!" I jump up and down like a kid at a candy store. I wrap my arms around his neck and his arms slide around my waist. I wanted to stay there forever. He pulled away and so did I.

"Come on! Grab a bag let's go!" He scooped up 2 bags in his arms and waited for me to come. He bounded forward and I watched cross a bridge and turn back to me.

This is gonna be so much fun.