Chapter 12

I take a tiny scoop of the mcflurry me and jacob are sharing.

"Is that all your having?" He grabs my spoon and scoops up a big towering pile. He smiles whilst he pops the icecream into my mouth.

Rain started pouring down drenching us both head to toe. We ran jacob grabbing my hand as we squint through the fog. When we make it back to our dorm building we start laughing again. The look of his wet hair made him look hotter... if that is even possible. We run up the stairs still wet and cold. I tap my keycard on my door and open it, the heat from the room shoots up my body making me shiver even more. Jacob went to his room and grabbed clothes to change into. He came out with an extra jumper. He passes me the jumper and I slip it on melting into its soft cotton.

I turn on spotify and connect it to Jacob's bluetooth speaker he left last night. I turn to my favourite song...

**************************
The song:

https://youtu.be/GS6hRZYFhx0

**************************

I jump up suddenly and started singing.

🎶 trying to hard to love again. Uuuh uh uh eeeh eh eh. Looking for, looking for love again.🎶

🎤 trying to hard to love again. Uuuh uh uh eeeh eh eh. Looking for, looking for love again. 🎤

The song got close to the end so I started scream/singing it. I turn around and see jacob sat on my bed his phone filming me.

"NO!" I jump on him as the song changes on my playlist.

***************************
The song it changed to:

https://youtu.be/9l4YS4h1VqA

****************************

🎶 Ooooo girl whatcha yourself, if its something in your mind. Oh honey, honeypie. Honey, honey, honeypie. 🎶

I grab onto his arms for support as I lift me body off his. I giggle looking at his red face. We both just stare at each other inches away.

Not awkward at all...