Chapter 5

I got a text from Heidi...

Heidi <3

" Hey, listen to me..."

You

" What?"

Heidi <3

" Nvm I can't say it on text. I'm coming round! " 

You

" ok, "

I get up and unlock my door. What on earth does she want to tell me?

Heidi bust into my dorm ushering someone to stay outside. I sit up straighter looking at her expression. It tells me nothing. She sits down next to me avoiding eye contact at all costs. 

" So?" I say breaking the silence.

" I'm bisexual," she replies with tears down her cheeks.

" and that's a problem because? " I ask wiping the tears with my thumb.

She gets up and leaves my apartment ignoring my question. Well...

She then walks back in holding a girl's hand. She had blonde hair and a cute mustard backpack. she had pink cheeks and kept smiling and giggling.

" Avery, that's the problem. " she then put her hand on the girl's hip and I got what she was trying to say.

I got up and hugged Heidi comforting her. When I pulled away I saw Avery awkwardly playing with her thumbs.  

We all chatted for a while and they explained how they met. Turns out that Heidi was crying because she was nervous to tell me not that dickhead Joshua. He cheated on her multiple times so she cheated on him. I guess that's when she realized she didn't like boys. 

I heard a knock on my door. In came the tall dark boy, Jacob. 

" I brought you some tablets to help with the pain- " he was about to continue but then realized the two girls sat in front of me. I quickly stand up and sort of pushing him back with my invisible force. we both walked outside and I grabbed the box of tablets. 

 " you alright now? "

" Yeah, thanks. " I reply still holding his thumb that grasped the tablet box. He laughed and handed it over.

" Call me if you need neighbor, " he said in his rough voice. we exchanged numbers in case we were out and I walked back inside.

" whos that boy...? " Heidi and Avery both say in unison.

" That's Jacob, " I feel my cheeks start to burn. " He's nice, "