one, the girl that dream follows.

"WAIT, SO YOU'RE TELLING ME DREAM IS FOLLOWING YOU?" faye asked, florence sighed and replied to her

"yeah, apparently." she laid down on her bed and snuggled into her covers, "good for you! isn't that good? you've been like obsessed with-"

"i haven't been obsessed moron! i just like his humor.." she cut faye off, "obsession, liking. it's the same thing!" she laughed at her.

"honestly, maybe he followed me by accident. i mean, why would he want to follow me? after what i said to him. ugh, i feel so guilty" she groaned, faye started to bark, making florence laugh.

"w-what the fuck are you doing bozo?" she laughed, "who wouldn't want to follow you? you're so sexy and awesome and hot and have a fat juicy ass-"

"okay! i get it, i'm hot and sexy. don't need to tell me twice babygirl" she joked, florence heard some noises on the other side of the line before faye spoke up again.

"i have to go flor, i'm sorry. talk later?" she asked, florence nodded. "sure, talk later" faye had hung up the call, florence threw her phone to the side and sighed.

she, for some reason, had her notifications on for twitter. she didn't get that many notifications anyways so that is why she had them on.

marcy jumped on top of her stomach, "AA- marcy! you stupid whore, get off" she gently pushed marcy off her and into the bed. 

marcy climbed back on her stomach and started to meow at her, "food?" she asked, marcy started to meow again. 

"alright, i'll assume that is a yes." florence grabbed marcy and put her in her arms, she stood up from her bed and walked out of her bedroom. she walked to her kitchen and to where marcy's bowl of food was placed.

the bowl of food was empty, she placed marcy down and went to one of the cabinets in her kitchen where had marcy's food. 

she grabbed the bag of food and went back to where marcy was sitting. 

she opened the bag of food and grabbed the scoop inside the bag, she poured enough food for her and closed the bag once again. 

she placed the bag down on the floor and sat down next to marcy, marcy hated eating alone, she always needed to eat with someone or else she wouldn't eat.