iii. bad habits

FLORENCE FELT TEARS RUN DOWN HER FACE AS SHE SCROLLED THROUGH HER COMPUTER, it was a very bad habit of hers to read negative comments of her

she wiped her tears off and continued to scroll. she was sat on her bed, laptop in front of her. she had discord open, like she always had.

she suddenly got a call, from dream. she quickly closed the tab and wiped her tears into her shirt, she answered. "hey" he said, flor coughed. "hey" she said back, it sounded very obvious that she was not okay. very much sounded like she was crying.

"woah, you okay?" he asked, "...yes, i am fine" she hesitated to answer. dream scoffed, "i'm not going to believe that but i hope you're okay and you can talk to me anytime" you could hear the sincerity in his voice, she smiled.

"if i'm gonna be honest i.. DROPPED OUT OF COLLEGE, FOUND MYSELF A WHOLE NEW BRAND OF KNOWLEDGE" she sang jokingly, dream laughed. "just kidding, i was.. reading comments" she said, "about who?" 

"..me" dream sighed, "you shouldn't pay attention to them" he said, "yeah yeah, i know. just a bad habit"

"do you wanna play some minecraft to get your mind off it?" he asked, flor nodded. "sure, let me just move to my desk" she stood up from her bed and walked to her desk, connecting her keyboard to her laptop.

"our server?" dream nodded, "i'm already in it" flor launched minecraft and joined the server. "SERVER! GIVE ME A FOX SPAWN EGG" flor exclaimed, dream turned his character towards her and laughed.

"man, i thought that would work" she rubbed the back of her neck, she ran to a tree and started to mine it since she didn't have much wood.

dream ran towards her and hit her with his fist, "hey! don't hit me" she exclaimed, "if you want a pet so badly, let's go find one" flor finished mining her tree and shook her head in-game.

"who needs a pet when i have your mom" dream laughed, "can i live in your house?" dream asked, flor walked back over to the house she built and sighed. "fine, i guess you could"

dream cheered and destroyed his dirt shack and everything in it, including his bed and crafting table. the house appeared to be one floor but flor made an underground floor, putting all her chests and other things in there.