ix. past relationships

"HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A RELATIONSHIP BEFORE?" clay asked, they were currently on a facetime call

"HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A RELATIONSHIP BEFORE?" clay asked, they were currently on a facetime call. "uhh yeah, why are you asking?"

"no reason, just curious. if you don't mind me asking, why did it end?" if you don't remember, flor used to have an girlfriend. her name was nora, they dated for two years before they broke it off after they just lost feelings for eachother, they still keep contact with eachother but haven't spoken in a while.

"well, i dated this girl for two years before we broke it off after loosing feelings for eachother" she explained, "wait, so it was a girl?" she nodded, "yep, proud pansexual here" she joked, dream laughed with her.

"i didn't know that" flor shrugged, "not many people do, i told it on stream once but i never mentioned it after that"

"so, what about you? anyone you dated?" she asked, curious about his love . 

( DISCLAIMER : I don't know how dream's relationship went in any sort of way, i am just going on an oc. dream's girlfriend is not real!! she is my oc, thank you and enjoy reading <3 )

"i used to date this girl, we dated for a year or so before i found out she had been cheating on me for multiple months. i immediately broke up with her after that" 

"that's horrible, why would they cheat on you?" dream shrugged, "any other relationships?" he asked, flor shook her head. "nope, i did have many crushes though. also many people having crushes on me"

"i mean, you are very likeable" he smirked, she rolled her eyes. "shut up" 

"what? i'm just saying!" he defended, her face got slightly red. "what's up with you today.." she mumbled loud enough for him to hear. "there's absolutely nothing wrong with me ever" he spoke cockily.

"tch. you know exactly what you're doing, dumbass" she continued to play minecraft, she was still currently looking for the nether fortress, dream was just AFK at their house.

"i have no idea what i'm doing" he said, sarcasm dripping from his voice. 

"hey, you live in florida right?" she asked, he nodded. "why do you ask?" she gasped very exaggerated. "no way! because same" she exclaimed, he looked at her from the facetime, her eyes focused on her computer screen so she didn't notice him looking at her.

she took at glance at her phone, she saw him staring at her. "what're you looking at?" she looked back at her computer screen, "you." he said, straightfowardly. 

they talked for more, slowly getting to know more and more things about eachother. when they started the call it was 6:58pm but now, it was 2:01am. flor yawned, rubbing her eyes with the palms of her hands.

"my eyes hurt" she whined, still rubbing her eyes. "you should go to sleep then," he suggested, she logged out and grabbed her phone and moved from her desk to her bed. she flopped onto her bed, getting into the covers.

marcy heard her getting into the bed and jumped in the bed with her, laying down next to her. flor put her phone on her night table, putting it where he can see her. 

she closed her eyes, letting herself relax. "goodnight," he watched her in awe. he also logged off the server, walking from his office to his bedroom. "i'm going to bed" he told nick. he laid down on his bed, admiring her one more time before hanging up the call and going to sleep.

(in this time, they live together in florida)

## MARS'S NOTE

hii sorry for the short chapter lol

i'm also sorry for not posting a chapter for a while, i think i'm going to unpublish this book and edit the plot a bit since it doesn't quite make sense with what i have planned for this book in the future, please understand :)

i hope you like this chapter, have a good day/night my lovelies !!

new note
i dont remember what that plan was oops HAHAHHA

WRITTEN : September 14, 2021
PUBLISHED : October 8, 2021