xi. accidental meet

FLOR WAS DRIVING IN HER CAR, vee in the passenger

FLOR WAS DRIVING IN HER CAR, vee in the passenger. they were currently going to visit flor's parents, flor and vee have known eachother since middle school and her family adored vee.

they were going to stay there until the next day, they were arriving to her parents house. flor parked her car in the driveway, turning off her engine and unbuckling her seatbelt. vee did the same, her bag was put in the backseat with flor's bag.

they both got out of the car and grabbed their bags, walked to the front door. she knocked on the door, waiting for someone to open it.

footsteps approached the door, opening the door and revealing her sister, izzy. izzy's eyes fell on flor before she looked next to her and saw "vee!" she exclaimed, hugging her sister's friend and ignoring flor's presence. 

"hi to you too izzy" flor rolled her eyes, walking past izzy and vee. izzy had put her arm over vee's shoulder, walking side to side with them. 

they walked inside, "mom! vee and flor are here" izzy announced, they heard footsteps walking down the stairs, revealing mom. "vee!" she walked over to them, giving them a big hug. vee gladly hugged back, "it's been so long since i've seen you! you've grown so much"

vee giggled, "thanks mom" vee had gotten pretty used to calling flor's mom 'mom' but flor didn't mind it, kind of comforted her in some way.

"rencia, you sleep with izzy and vee and sleep in the guest bedroom" flor nodded, "let's go put out bags in the room" flor suggested. vee nodded, walking up the stairs with flor. 

when flor moved out, izzy moved into her room which was larger and had its own bathroom. vee went to the guest bedroom while flor went into her former room and started to inflate the air mattress. 

after they were done, they wanted to go get some snacks. 

"hey izzy, you wanna come with us to target?" izzy came into the living room, she looked at her. 

"i wish..." they dragged out, "...but i have a date..." flor gasped, running over to izzy. 

"oh my god! when?! let us help you!" she shook her shoulders, izzy laughed. "in like an hour! i don't know what to wear!" she went to sit next to vee