v. facetime calls

FLORENCE WAS HANGING OUT WITH ALL HER FRIENDS AT VEE'S HOUSE, they were watching the kissing booth

FLORENCE WAS HANGING OUT WITH ALL HER FRIENDS AT VEE'S HOUSE, they were watching the kissing booth. xian and faye sat on the floor while vee and flor were on the couch, the movie ended and xian stood up from the floor and sat down on the couch next to vee. 

"let's order pizza" he suggested, faye also stood up from the floor and sat down ontop of flor. "faye! get off me!" flor said, it was slightly muffled by faye being ontop of her but it was still understandable. 

vee nodded, "alright, let me just call the pizza place" they stood up and grabbed their phone from the floor, turning it on and opening it. 

"so.. flor, how's it with you and dream?" xian asked, her head tilted. "why are you asking it like if we're dating" faye laughed, "maybe because you are dating?" said xian.

flor shook her head, "dude! we've only know eachother for like two weeks or three!" flor exclaimed in disgust, vee came back walking into the living room.

"whatever you say, princess" vee teased, flor rolled her eyes. "shut up" vee sat down on the floor, "pizza will be here in 15 minutes" 

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
。·:*:·゚★,。·:*:·゚☆

"oh god i am so full" flor whined, faye nodded. "i am too"

"i think i'm going to go now" flor said, vee nodded and stood up from the chair. vee approached her and gave her a hug, she hugged back. 

flor pulled away and grabbed her things, "bye guys! talk later" she said as she walked towards the front door, she opened it and walked out. 

she went on the sidewalk, going to her car. she unlocked it and opened the door, driving to her apartment.

she arrived at her parking lot, turning off her car and getting out of it. she locked it and walked to the stairwell, walking to her floor. 

she walked up to her door and unlocked it, turning on the lights since it was getting quite dark. "marcy?" she called out for her, marcy walked over to her. she bent down to pet her, she walked to her room, placed all her belongings on the floor and took off her shoes.