vii. arguments

A/N: hi beautiful people, i just wanted to mention that this chapter has arguing, mentions of cheating and mentions of divorce. read with caution and have a good day/night <3

 read with caution and have a good day/night <3

FLORENCE WAS WOKEN UP BY ARGUING COMING FROM THE MAIN BEDROOM, hearing the voices of her mom and dad

she rubbed her eyes and tried to get comfortable again, but unable to. the yelling and arguing continued, she stood up from the bed and quietly opened the door.

she walked to kye's room, opening the door enough for her head to peak through and see what he was doing, she saw him watching an anime with his headphones on. she then closed the door and walked to izzy's room where she was sound asleep.

the fighting never stopped, she walked back to her room and tried to sleep but all she heard was yelling. she took a moment to actually listen to what they were fighting about, her heart dropped when she heard the words:

"i would pick alcohol over you! atleast beer doesn't come to fucking bother me!" come out of her father's mouth, her mouth was agape. her mind was blank and tears were pricking at her eyes, she didn't know how to act after hearing that. 

she grabbed her phone and saw multiple notifications from dream, she looked at the time, it was 2:51am.

she opened his messages, but not responding since she was still trying to take all the information in. she grabbed her headphones from her bag and started to blast music.

clayton

clayton
hi
wanna play on the server?
delivered 6:18pm

clayton
hi
u ok?
u arent responding to my messages
delivered 10:33pm

clayton
im getting worried
pls message me if ur ok
u can talk to me if u need anything
night :)
read 1:24am

she felt guilty ignoring him but she just didn't feel like talking to anyone at the moment, she wiped her tears away and hoped that what she heard was all part of her imagination.

she fell asleep, thoughts still running through her mind. she woke up the next morning, walked out of the room and downstairs to the kitchen.

"goodmorning flor!" izzy said, eating on the dining table. she waved at her, sitting down on the table. "where's mom and dad?" flor asked, kye shrugged. 

"dad left for work and mom left before we even woke up, she left us a note" he passed her a note in mom's handwritting.

hi guys, it's your mom

i'm going out for the day, will be back by nighttime. sorry rencia that i wasn't able to spent enough time with you, your father is at work. drive safe,

mom

"i'm probably going to leave after eating breakfast" flor said, standing up from the table and grabbing a plate from the kitchen, walking back to the table and placing it down infront of a chair.

she grabbed some pancakes and eggs that were placed on the table, "i hope you come by after, flor" izzy took a sip of her water, then placed it back down.

"we could go shopping? or maybe just go out to eat" flor suggested, izzy nodded. "we'll plan that out after"

kye kept quiet, looking at his plate. "you okay, kye?" izzy asked softly, he looked up at izzy. he shook his head, "did you guys hear the argument dad and mom had last night?" tears pricked at the corner of his eyes.

flor sighed, nodding. "yeah, i thought i was dreaming" izzy coughed, "let's talk about something else, yeah?" kye agreed with her.

"so, kye. how's school going?" he nodded, taking a bite of his food. "pretty good" after talking for a while, flor finished eating.

she stood up from the table and walked to the kitchen, washing her plate and putting it in the dishwasher. 

she walked back and walked upstairs, to the guest room. she opened her beg, grabbing some clothes and went to the bathroom to shower.

she brushed her teeth and wore a bit of makeup, she looked in the mirror one more time before walking out of the bathroom and picked up all her things and put it in her bag. she double-checked she hadn't forgotten anything and walked downstairs.

kye and izzy were watching something on the TV, "i'm gonna get going now" flor said, making them both look back at her. 

"drive safe" kye says, izzy nodded. "i'll text you after!" she waved goodbye to her, flor waved back, walking to the garage door and to her car. she unlocked it and sat in the driver seat, putting her bag in the passenger seat.

she drove home, when she got home she went straight to her bed. xian was taking care of marcy since she was not home and marcy like doesn't eat alone.

she flopped down on her bed, worried. she was worried about the relationship between her mom and dad, the people she always thought would stay together, might not be together very soon.

she was worried if they got a divorce, what would happen? after what her dad did to her mom, how was she going to face her dad? all these thoughts overwhelmed her brain, she messaged xian asking them to take care of marcy one more day, he agreed.

she was planning to respond to clay but her mind completely forgot about that since all she was focused about was her parents

M4RS NOTES <3

M4RS NOTES <3

hey lol

im sorry if this chapter is a bit uh- strange? i hope you enjoyed it and have a good day/night :)

WRITTEN : September 10, 2021
PUBLISHED : September 15, 2021