vi. family dinner

FLORENCE KNOCKED ON THE DOOR OF HER PARENTS HOUSE, waiting for someone to open the door

FLORENCE KNOCKED ON THE DOOR OF HER PARENTS HOUSE, waiting for someone to open the door. she heard footsteps approach the door and the door opened, revealing her sister.

"flor!" she exclaimed as she hugged her, flor hugged back. "it's really nice to see you again, izzy" her sister was 19 years old and still lived with her parents. "izzy, who's at the door?" she heard her brother say. she also had a 15 year old brother, kye.

izzy let her inside, he approached flor and gave her a hug. "mom and dad are still cooking the food" he said, she walked towards the living room and sat down on the couch.

"so, izzy" flor said, making izzy look her way. "how are you and louis?" louis is izzy's boyfriend, they have been dating for a year or so at this point.

"it's still going strong" flor smiled, "i'm glad. what about you, kye? any girls yet?" she asked, kye shook his head. "still none" he sighed, flor put her hand on his shoulder. "it's fine, i don't have anyone either" she grinned, "Well, what about dream?" she shook her head. (kye 0 rizz)

"only friends-"

"-is what everyone says, i bet you 100 buckos that you're going to date at some point" her sister cut in, kye nodded. "make that 200 buckos" flor raised her arms in defeat, "Fine fine, deal" flor shook her hand with her sister and brother.

"you get extra money if you say how much time it'll take" flor said, "i say it'll take maybe.." izzy stopped to think, "from 6 to 8 months" kye shook his head. "i disagree! i say it'll take 5 to 7 months" 

flor laughed, "it's practically almost the same amount of time" kye and izzy shook their head, "it's one month! one month could change anything" kye told her, flor shrugged, "whatever you say"

mom walked into the living room and saw flor, "rencia! it's so nice to see you again" mom said, rencia was a nickname her mom had been calling her since her childhood. flor didn't personally like it but it meant something special to her, no one else called her rencia except her dad and mom.

her mom came over to flor and gave her a hug, "it's nice to see you again" flor nodded. "nice to see you too" dad also came into the living room, "rencia!" he gave her a hug as well.