zero, prologue.

FLORENCE WAS CURRENTLY STREAMING, she had thought it was a good idea to DM the first streamer that came to her mind

FLORENCE WAS CURRENTLY STREAMING, she had thought it was a good idea to DM the first streamer that came to her mind. that was dream, y'know that minecraft speedrunner? yeah, him. 

she had no idea why she was thinking about his very hot clutches but she decided to DM him anyways.

Direct Messages
Dream√ and gowiththefl0

segsy mf 😂
hey dweamy weamy cweamy 🥺🥺
its ur fav person ever 🤗
ur manhunt clutches are rlly hot 😩😩
teach me pls
i want ppl simping over me too 
oh em gee im just in a silly goofy mood😝😂🤣
anyways yea bye whore🙄

florence laughed as she typed the messages, her viewers also seemed to enjoy it as they expressed it in chat. she was probably going to delete those messages after stream since, they were quite weird and she didn't want dream to feel uncomfortable.

she sent those messages and continued on with her stream. she, of course, forgot to delete those messages. but even if she forgot, he wouldn't see them anyways, right?

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

dream looked through his DMS, mostly people telling him how he was hot and others hating on him. he was pretty unbothered about the annoying comments, he mostly ignored them.

he kept scrolling, he accidentally clicked on a DM as he scrolled to them. he was about to click out but then he read what the actual DM was, he laughed at what it says.  

Direct Messages
Dream√ and gowiththefl0

segsy mf 😂
hey dweamy weamy scweamy cweamy 🥺🥺
its ur fav person ever 🤗
ur manhunt clutches are rlly hot 😩😩
teach me pls
i want ppl simping over me too
oh em gee im just in a silly goofy mood😝😂🤣
anyways yea bye whore🙄

dream√
👍

read 12:31am

florence screamed. no joke. she looked at her phone in disbelief, she grabbed her cat and hugged her. "marcy! i don't know how to feel, i feel like i should be embarrassed!" she put her cat back down and responded to his message.

segsy mf 😂
oh shit😟
hey mr. hardened clay🤤🥺

dream√
*secretly takes a ss

segsy mf 😂
*secretly fks ur mom😎

dream√
...
why have u decided
to message me

segsy mf 😂
for the clout
obvs 🙄🙄

dream√
fair enough
didn't expect i would 
see your message?

segsy mf 😂
ofc i didnt expect it
moron

dream√
woah don't call me
a moron
i can get you canceled 🤨

segsy mf 😂
welp 
the clout was fun while it
lasted😖

dream√
#cancelgowiththeflo2021
called me a moron >:(

segsy mf 😂
#canceldreamwastaken2021
tried to cancel me

dream√
i have to go but
it was nice talking to 
you 

segsy mf 😂
same to u ig 🙄

dream√
yk u love me :)
read 12:48am

that little bitch, florence turned off her phone. she looked at the clock on her wall, and tried to read it but failed. 

she gave up trying to read it and just turned on her phone to look at the time, she groaned and gently rubbed her eyes. she grabbed a water bottle on her desk, it was probably a few days old.

she stood up from her desk and went to her closet, she opened one of the drawers and grabbed a random shirt and sweatpants.

she went to the bathroom and took off her makeup, she was going to shower but got too lazy to do that.

soon after, she walked out of the bathroom and walked back to her room. she turned on her bedside light and turned off her lights.

marcy jumped on her bed and cuddled up next to florence, she purred into her arm. florence rubbed her fur and closed her eyes.

she was about to fall asleep when she got a notification, she groaned and looked for her phone which, was on the floor. she grabbed it and looked at the notification.

DREAMWASTAKEN HAS FOLLOWED YOU

M4RS NOTES <3

HEYA GUYS, how are we doing today :D

uhh new story? aaaaaaa

i have no idea why i am doing a new story..

but i hope you enjoyed this? have a good day/night :)

WRITTEN : AUGUST 20, 2021
PUBLISHED : AUGUST 31, 2021

note jan 25, 2023
omg.... idk if i should cry or laugh or die