5

"Huh, where am I?" Coco looked around.

"Coco, Coco! Where did you go?" A familiar voice spoke.

"That voice...."

"There you are! I told you many times not to run off." A tall man with black hair came, and took her in his arms. Coco was just confused.... but happy.

"Sorry." Coco mumbled.

"Why are you apologising?" He asked.

"Well, um-" Coco had no answer.

"My baby sister is so cute." He rubbed his cheek with her. A blush appeared on Coco's small, chubby cheeks.

"Let's go home." He started walking.

"Big bro, did you find her?" Another familiar voice spoke.

"Yeah." He replied. The boy looked at his older brother and the girl in his arms.

"She's so small." The other one spoke.

"And cute." The man replied. The little brother smiled along with the older one, while Coco was trying so hard to make sure she doesn't cry.

"Big bro, can I give her a piggy back ride?" The boy asked.

"She'll get hurt, Manjiro..." The man asked.

"Was he really like that when I was young?" Coco asked herself.

"Come on, she won't." Mikey whined.

"Alright." He chuckled. He put Coco down and she climbed on his back and Mikey started running.

"Hold on tight, little sis!" Mikey spoke. Coco nodded.

"I wanna stay here forever..." Coco spoke.

"Mikey, hurry up! Or grandfather will get angry!!" A girl spoke.

"Big sis..."

"Hold on tight, Coco! I'm gonna go really fast." He started running faster than before.

"Manjiro, she'll get hurt!" The older one spoke.

"Mikey, Coco will get hurt!" Emma spoke.

"Nothing will happ-" Mikey's foot stumbled on a rock and he fell while Coco just rolled on the ground.

"Mikey, Coco!!" The older one ran. Mikey looked at Coco who was just sitting on the ground without any expression on her face.

"A-are you okay, I didn't mean to..." Mikey ran to her.

"Manjiro!" The older one spoke in a furious manner. Coco got up and went to her brother while limping.

"I'm fine, big bro! No need to worry!" She smiled and held his hand. She then looked at the older one.

"I'm fine, elder bro!" Coco spoke.

"But your leg..." Shinichiro spoke.

"I'm strong!" Coco clenched her fist.

"Are you both okay?" Emma ran to them. Coco nodded. Shinichiro took Coco in his arms and they all went home.

............

"Huh, what happened?"

Coco sat up on her bed, sweating

Coco sat up on her bed, sweating... she had a pretty bad headache, she was feeling really hot. She threw her sheet off of her and tried getting up from her bed.

"I'm thirsty..." Coco walked while grabbing the near by furniture for support, she was feeling really dizzy. She eventually got to her door and opened it. The house was empty, she felt lonely, she wanted to cry right there and then. She went to her fridge with the help of her wall, and put some cold water in her glass. She couldn't stand anymore so she just sat on the ground and drank her water.

"Should I skip school today?" Coco asked herself.

"I'll just sleep all day..."

She then got up after thinking how to and started walking back to her room. She heard the nearby door open, and shivers went down her spine. Mikey came out of his room and saw Coco's legs shaking, he instantly got worried. She ignored him, and started going back to her room. He quietly looked at her and then went to her.

"What happened to you?" Mikey asked. Coco didn't reply and kept walking. He grabbed her wrist and then felt how hot it was, he immediately put his hand on her forehead.

"You have a fever." Mikey spoke.

"Hmm." Coco didn't have the energy to speak. He put his arm on her shoulder and held her hand and helped her to her room. Mikey noticed tears in her eyes, ready to fall.

"Are you in pain?" Mikey asked. Coco didn't reply and kept crying. He helped her sit on her bed and then tucked her in. She didn't stop crying.

"Don't go to school today, you're in no shape." Mikey ordered. She just changed her side and fell asleep in a matter of minutes.

"I went too hard on her yesterday..." Mikey felt regret. He waited for the sun to rise so he can call a doctor and kept an eye on her.

"I'm sorry."

TO BE CONTINUED