8

"What time is it?" Coco yawned and looked at the time.

"Shit, I'm going to be late!" She fell out of her bed and went to her closet to change.

"You're not going anywhere." Mikey spoke from outside.

"Huh?" Coco went outside her room.

"Did you forget what I said yesterday...?" Mikey asked. Coco was clueless for a second and then remembered. She got really pissed.

"I swear to God, it was better when I was invisible!!" Coco muttered and went to her room.

"I heard that." Mikey spoke.

Coco was studying in her house as she couldn't go outside

Coco was studying in her house as she couldn't go outside. She was miserable, she looked at her phone and immediately decided to call her friends.

"Why didn't I think of this earlier!"

She called Takemichi who immediately picked up the phone.

"Coco-chan!" Takemichi seemed relieved.

"Hello Takemichi-san, I'm sorry for not being able to come in any meetings." Coco spoke.

"It's fine, we know you don't have a choice..." Senju spoke.

"Huh, is she talking to herself??" Mikey who could hear her voice in his room decided to see if his sister has gone insane. He slowly opened her door a little and saw her talking on her phone.

"I'll try to come sometime, bye!" Coco ended the call. She looked at her door and saw her brother glaring at her from the one eye she could see, it was like a scene from a horror movie. Coco screamed really loud and Mikey then entered her room.

"Give me your phone." Mikey took his hand out.

"N-no!" Coco started pushing her seat backwards.

"Come on, you don't want to see me pissed." Mikey spoke.

"You're awful!!" Coco handed her phone to him. He turned it off and put it in his pocket. He left her room.

"I am gonna teach miss Sano a lesson, she'll pay for what her brother did." The guy spoke to himself. His name was Daichi and he was a part of Rokuhara. South had ordered him to kidnap her as he coincidentally went to her school. He waited for her after school and she didn't come.

"Guess I'll have to work with plan B..." He clicked his tongue, and started walking. On his way, he heard sounds from an alleyway in front of him.

"psssttt..."

He decided to look and he made a big mistake.