18

"Coco-chan!" Takemichi ran and hugged her. They both started crying.

"I'm sorry for hurting you." Coco spoke.

"Please don't apologise!" Takemichi replied.

"How are you feeling?" Draken asked.

"Happy!" Coco gave a big smile.

"Glad to know that!" Senju spoke.

"Oh, and don't worry about big bro! He'll be fine now." Coco gave a thumbs up.

"I guess it's time for me to go back now, see you back 10 years later, Coco-chan!!" Takemichi spoke.

"You should meet everyone before you should go..." Coco spoke.

"Yeah!"

Koko decided to meet her, he really liked her but he knew he didn't want to force her into something she doesn't want

Koko decided to meet her, he really liked her but he knew he didn't want to force her into something she doesn't want. Coco was sitting on the hospital bed, really bored when she heard a knock on her door.

"Come in."

Koko came in and gave a faint smile.

"Hey, you're awake."

"Come and sit." Coco pointed at the chair beside her with a smile on her face. He sat down and smiled at her.

"How are you feeling now?" Koko asked.

"Good, what about you?" Coco asked.

"Yeah, I'm good too..." Koko looked down at her hand.

"Look, I'm sorry-" Before he could finish, Coco kissed him on the cheek.

"That's revenge for what you did, hehe." Coco spoke. He was blushing while staring at her with shock.

"I don't know much about you, but I would love to!" Coco held his hand.

"Yeah- same! I really like you!!" Koko's eyes was filled with relief.

"Takemitchy, before you go... I wanna ask you something..." Mikey spoke.

"Yeah?"

"What was I like back there?" Mikey asked. Takemichi didn't want to tell him but he did. He wasn't surprised as he was taking this path.

"See you then." Mikey gave a smile and lend his hand out to shake.

"Yeah!" Takemichi shook his hand.

TEN YEARS INTO THE FUTURE

"Huh, where am I?" Takemichi looked around and he was in his room.