6

"She has a really high fever." The doctor spoke.

"Do you know why?" Mikey asked.

"She must've taken too much stress." The doctor replied.

"I... see" Mikey replied.

"Make sure that she's resting and eating a lot and also doesn't get exposed to stressful situations, the little girl has a weak body." With that, the doctor left. Coco was just looking at her brother while in bed and he looked back at her. She changed her side and decided to sleep again.

"Don't sleep, you have to eat first." Mikey spoke. Coco just mumbled something and closed her eyes. Mikey went to her bed and tapped on her shoulders.

"Do you understand what I'm saying right now?" Mikey asked.

"I wanna sleep." Coco replied.

"Just eat, then you can sleep all you want." Mikey spoke.

"Do you know how to cook?" Coco asked.

"I do. Now don't fall asleep." Mikey left the room.

After giving her breakfast which was eggs, she immediately decided to fall asleep

"You have to take your medicines." Mikey spoke.

"No." Coco was acting childish. Normally, it would piss Mikey off but he knew he has scared her enough so he remained calm.

"How will you get better then?" Mikey asked.

"I'm strong, I don't need medicines." Coco replied.

"I just need sleep." Coco spoke again.

"Open your mouth." Mikey put the syrup in the spoon.

"No!" Coco replied.

"I'll beat the shit out of your friends if you don't take this." Mikey replied. Coco opened her mouth and Mikey put the spoon in it.

"There's more." Mikey spoke.

"This is disgusting!" Coco covered her mouth like she was about to throw up.

"Open your mouth." Mikey put another syrup in the spoon, she did and got a taste of another disgusting medicine.

"Now you can sleep." Mikey left her room.

"Finally!"

"We have to check up on her!" Senju spoke.

"How? Mikey-kun was about to beat the shit out of me..." Takemichi replied.

"Does he actually care about her?" Senju asked.