11

"I... can't stand anymore..." Coco spoke as she cooked dinner.

"What is wrong with me..?" Coco's hands were shaking. She was staring in the pot full of boiling curry and her mind wasn't working at all, she just wanted to sit down right there and then.

"How much longer, Coco?" Grandfather asked. She didn't reply.

"Coco?" She didn't reply again. Mikey got out of his seat to see what was wrong, and he saw her shaking while her eyes were barely open. He immediately pulled her away from the stove and buried her head in his chest. She was burning....

"Is she okay?" Grandfather got out of his seat.

"She has a really high fever..." Mikey replied.

"Take her to her room!" Grandfather looked concerned.

"You're such a stubborn little sister." He spoke as he carried her to her room. Coco looked like she fell asleep.

"He seems to be taking care of her."

"Mr

"Mr. Sano... This is the second time your granddaughter got sick this month." The doctor spoke. Grandfather didn't know about the first time so he just nodded.

"Please take care of her, and keep her away from stressful situations." He prescribed the medicines and went away. Grandfather looked at Mikey giving him a pissed look.

"I thought she told you she got sick." Mikey spoke.

"She's a stubborn and a reckless little girl, of course she won't. Don't you know your sister?" He scolded.

"I'll keep that in mind..." Mikey had no response.

"Stay with her." He left the room.

He sat on the chair while looking at his little sister who was completely pale. He felt angry.

"What will it make you to stop getting in gang business." Mikey poked her cheek.

"I seriously don't want to lose my only sibling." He kept poking her cheek.

"You've done enough trying to change me..."

"I want you to have a good future."

"What about you?" Coco spoke in a low voice with her eyes closed.

"Huh?"

"Don't you want a good future?" Coco asked.

"I promised to protect everyone's futures.... I'm not a pleasant person to be around with, look what I did to you..." Mikey had regret in his voice.

"You can be a good person and still protect their futures, and I don't mind what you've done. I... just want my big bro to love me..." Coco spoke.

"I do love you... I really love my baby sister. That's why I don't want her to be in my mess." He cupped her cheek. She opened her eyes and looked at him.

"You... love me?" Tears started to form in her eyes.

"Yes I love you." Mikey replied.

"Makes me really happy!" Coco smiled as tears fell down. Mikey immediately wiped her tears with his thumb.

"But I don't like it when you cry..." He spoke.

"Big bro, you can also stop this gang stuff, we can live a happy life along with grandpa, it's what elder bro and big sis would want." Coco spoke.

"But-"

"We'll work on your impulsivity!! I'll help!!" Coco spoke again.

"What if I hurt you?" He asked.

"Then I'll get back up again, hehe!" She smiled.

"I'll do anything to see you laugh and smile." She spoke.

"Alright, you've said enough, now quietly rest until dinner's done." He spoke. She closed her eyes and held her brother's hand.

"She's not going to give up..."

"But deep down I know I want help."

"Save me, Coco."

"What are you looking at in your phone?"

"Sano Coco..."

"Don't tell me you've fallen for her! Have you seen her brother?"

"Don't worry, I'll take her and run away with her."

"Can't believe such a pretty lady went to my school and I didn't even know it."

"Sano Coco, I can't wait to make you mine."

TO BE CONTINUED

A/N:

ello besties, hope y'all are well, i'm making another mikey book with my OC, if any of you wonder why i don't do "x reader" stories it's because everyone has different personalities and i can't give the reader a personality of a naive reckless girl when in reality, y'all are bad bitches or something 😭

the book hasn't been released, i'll announce in the next chapter when i've published a few chapters. and yes, you'll only get Mikey content here because i love him.

Also, the support on this book has been immense, tyvm for viewing my story, it really means a lot when my english sucks and i can't write fancy words.

stay well, and eat and sleep on time <3

-K 😘