15

WARNING: mentions of suicide.

"They're all going to fight soon...." Coco sighed in her room.

"I guess I have no other choice left...." Coco started writing something on a piece of paper.

"This is the only way..."

"Yo

"Yo... when's the fight again...?" Koko asked.

"Tomorrow. Are you dumb?" Sanzu asked.

"No." Koko replied.

"She's probably going to die tomorrow..."

"What is this feeling...?" Koko asked himself.

"Grandpa!! What would you like to eat?" Coco came to him excited and happy.

"Hmm, anything you make is amazing... But I would love to have curry today." He replied.

"Consider it done!!!" Coco went in the kitchen and started making curry.

"I should make omurice too..."

"Coco-chan...."

"Don't worry, we'll get her back tomorrow!" Senju patted Takemichi's shoulder and smiled.

"Yea-yeah!" Takemichi gave a faint smile. Draken noticed that Takemichi was hiding something.

"Dinner's ready!!" Coco spoke.

Mikey and grandfather came and sat on the table and they saw the delicious food in front of them.

"Why is she acting like that...?" Mikey asked himself.

"She made omurice... what is she thinking...?"

"Aren't you going to eat?" Grandfather asked.

"Nope, I ate too much ice cream, I'm gonna go study!" Coco kissed grandfather's cheek and went to her room.

"Just one more night..." Coco thought to herself.

"Something is definitely wrong...." Mikey thought.

The next morning, Coco saw that her brother had already went as the fight was supposed to take place this afternoon. She placed a letter in front of her grandfather's room and went to school.

"Coco-chan... You seem to be happy today!" Aina spoke.

"Yeah, it'll be all over today..." Coco replied.

"What?" Aina was confused.

"Let's go!!!" Coco grabbed Aina's hand and took her to class.

"To grandpa... From Coco."

"Hmm? What's this?" Grandfather picked the letter from the ground and went and sat on the couch to read it.

"Dear Grandpa, I know you're not going to like what you're about to read... I just want to say that I'm going to war today... And I don't plan on coming back, I wanna see elder bro and big sis... Oh yeah, don't blame big bro Manjiro for anything... This is my own choice. Just give him all the love he needs!! I am really grateful to have a cool and a loving grandpa like you... It hurts a lot to write this, but the truth is, I was never meant to be happy in this world anyway. That's why I want to take my leave now.

I suffered a lot behind my door, and I don't wish to do that anymore. I made really amazing friends, and tell them that they're the most amazing people ever. Especially Takemichi-san... Tell him I'm sorry for hurting him the other day. Please take care of yourself, and big bro for me. I love you lots!!!"

"Bye bye!!" Coco hugged Aina really tightly, "You're amazing!!" She waved goodbye and ran to the school gate.

"I have a bad feeling..." Aina spoke to herself.

"Oh, why did you come...?" Coco asked Koko who was waiting for her outside her school.

"To get you..." Koko gave a faint smile.

"Alright, let's go!" She held his hand, it made Koko feel something in his heart.

"She doesn't deserve this...." Koko spoke to himself.

"Coco-chan... I won't let you die!!"

"Wait up, you three!" An angry voice spoke. Draken immediately recognised the voice.

"Grandfather Sano..." Draken spoke. Senju took a few steps back.

"Where is Coco...?" He was pissed.

"Oh, um she's-" No one knew what to say.

"What is going on, explain it to me!" He handed the letter to Draken. He read it and was shook to his core.

"What is it?" Senju grabbed the letter from his hand. She was also shocked. Takemichi on the other hand wasn't surprised.

"It's a suicide letter isn't it...?" Takemichi asked.

"Yeah." Draken replied.

"What is going on with you all????" Grandfather shouted.

"We'll explain..." Takemichi replied.

"Big bro... I love you so much!"

"I'm sorry I couldn't save you..."

TO BE CONTINUED

A/N:
this chapter is a sad one... and tyvm for almost 8k reads. this story is blowing up really fast. i really appreciate the support!! <3

ALSO, YALL'S COMMENTS ARE PRICELESS 😭🤚🏼