10

"Where... am I?" Coco looked around.

"This uniform..' Coco paused. "Middle school?"

"Emma, you have to make me omurice!!" Mikey whined. Coco looked at the direction of the voice and saw her two siblings laughing and giggling.

"I remember this!! Big sis got hurt here...." Coco spoke to herself.

"Come on, Mikey!! Eating omurice everyday isn't good..." Emma pouted her lips.

"Please, I'll be fine!!" Mikey replied.

"He... looks so different... he looks.... happy." Coco spoke to herself.

"Alright, fine.." Emma sighed.

"Yayyyyy!!" Mikey was really excited.

They were both climbing the stairs to the entrance when Emma's feet got caught under one of the stairs, and she fell on her knee.

"Ouch!!"

"Big sis!!" Coco ran to her.

"Emma, are you okay?" Mikey got concerned.

"Yeah- owwww, I'm fine!" She smiled.

"Let's get you treated." Coco helped Emma inside and helped her sit on the couch.

"I'll go get the first aid kit." Coco ran.

After she returned, she applied medicine and put a bandage on her knee.

"I'll cook today, you're in no shape to stand..." Coco spoke.

"Really, I appreciate that!" Emma smiled. She looked at the bandage which was perfectly put on.

"Woah Coco, you're good at this!" Emma was surprised.

"Well, I'm the one who gets hurt all the time, of course I'm going to get used to it, hehe!" Coco replied.

"You need to stop being reckless!" Emma scolded.

"I'll try!" Coco went to change.

"The house was so lively back then...." Coco thought to herself.

"Big sis..." Coco had tears in her eyes.

"Is this some sort of punishment...? Telling me that I'll never be able to get love from him..." Coco cried in her room.

"Big sis... I wish I died in your place..."

...........

Coco woke up.