9

"Coco-chan, are you alright?" A classmate asked.

"Huh, uh-yeah?" Coco replied.

"You don't seem okay, you also look very pale...." The classmate spoke with concern.

"Oh no! I'm fine!!" Coco forced a smile on her face.

She wasn't okay, she was sick again, she had a really bad fever and she didn't tell anyone about it, she wasn't eating much nor sleeping well after that day, she thought she was a nuisance. Her grandfather returned, he would always ask her why she wasn't eating and she would just make some excuse. She wouldn't even eat ice cream and chocolate, her two favourite snacks.

Luckily, now she could freely go outside as Mikey wasn't in charge anymore. She didn't even talk to him after that. Now, after grandfather returned, Mikey was always out while Coco would be home with her grandfather, she could meet her two friends Takemichi and Senju and act like nothing was wrong.

*cough cough* "Fuck, why is my body so weak

*cough cough* "Fuck, why is my body so weak." *cough cough*

"Coco, are you okay?" Her grandfather was outside her room.

"Yes. *cough cough* just choked on water" *cough cough*

"Be careful." Her grandfather went to his room and Coco finally stopped coughing.

Coco laid down for a while as she was feeling dizzy and finally fell asleep.

"Coco isn't well, she's lying." Senju spoke.

"Yeah, I noticed. She's always out of it." Takemichi replied.

"What did that bastard do to her that day." Senju gritted her teeth.

"Look, it's Kawaragi Senju and her dog Hanagaki." Someone spoke.

"What did you say?" Senju turned around.

"Woah, Takemichi, you seem to be respected here even though it hasn't been that long..." Koko smirked.

"What do you want?" Senju asked.

"Nothing in particular, just waiting for our leader." He replied. Senju and Takemichi started walking again, they were then met with a really tall man and a familiar figure.

"Leader of Rokuhara, The Unparalleled South Terano." Senju spoke.

"You got that right." He smiled.

"Kaku-chan...?" Takemichi was shocked to see him in Rokuhara.

"Takemichi..."